Candieas & Hallidy

hammer93

16 minutes ago, TMB said:

Candeias is in the running for our POTY.  There was a topic about it just a few days ago and Candeias was a close second to Tavernier.  He certainly wasn't 4th that's complete nonsense.  When it's time to nominate Scotland's POTY I'm certain Candeias will be in the running given he's been such a consistent attacking threat this season and puts in a dogged shift defensively.  He has been fantastic for us this season and I'm glad he recently signed a new contract with us.  

Declan John is in the running as well, means fuck all.

1 hour ago, TMB said:

Halliday is an imposter who was rightly hooked and done gus usual of shouting and blaming everyone else.

Candeas has been one of our best players this season and was hooked through no fault of his own.  He looked genuinely disgusted with the manager and I don't blame him.  We're completely rudderless.  

I'm wondering what was said in that dressing room at half time. I think halliday kicked up fuck and further deflated the squad. He should never have been in the team and he should never be allowed to play again for us.

I actually felt for Candieas coming off. If anyone should have been pulled it should have been Murphy. 

It's absolutely toxic from boardroom down to pitch. 

52 minutes ago, Kilsyth_Bear86 said:

Dont agree with doing that publicly but with the nonsense about not wanting to speak to the players Murty has came out with it's probably sheer frustration at Murty. Imagine them even doing that under McCoist ?? for all his faults he would have locked players in changing room and told them to sort it out 

McCoist took the players out for a celebration karaoke night after they lost s cup final against Raith Rovers. 

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Been one of our best players this season and was right to be pissed off with that change, judge players on the field and stop being churlish over how they take being subbed.  Murty is a bigger problem than Candeias.

I agree with the first bit, however, he still shouldn't act like that. However its symptomatic of the fact that Murty has lost any respect from the players.

That being said, players look for any excuses to apportion blame away from themselves and by doing this the players were trying to deflect from themselves onto Murty. I find that really distasteful.

24 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Fair play to Alves there but Jimmy Nicholl should have got a grip of him

Maybe they took it on the chin cause what he was saying was true.

No way should Gers players behave like that, can understand the passion and frustratement, but as soon as the captain or management are there it stops. 

Just shows our management no longer command any respect.

As I said in a previous post, we will get rid of most of these players, but some will settle and perform better at a more honest club.

And yes I believe our management have been dishonest about problems in the dressing room regarding discipline and respect for quite a time now.

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Been one of our best players this season and was right to be pissed off with that change, judge players on the field and stop being churlish over how they take being subbed.  Murty is a bigger problem than Candeias.

King is a bigger problem than Murty.

Couldn't blame the guy either, but he should have contained his petulance.

Halliday didn't pick himself, but ffs, it is embarassing getting subbed before half time, particularly by Windass, the biggest pussy we have, when we actually needed men out there and I'm not saying Halliday was it, but he did try to dig in, albeit rather wrecklessly, but he was simply outclassed

The club is in dire straits from top to bottom.

Murty will go, but we are left with a squad that doesn't have a title winner in it.

The over hyping of players needs to stop. It's fucking embarassing as not one would get anywhere near that scum team, including their shite defence.

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Maybe they took it on the chin cause what he was saying was true.

No way should Gers players behave like that, can understand the passion and frustratement, but as soon as the captain or management are there it stops. 

Just shows our management no longer command any respect.

As I said in a previous post, we will get rid of most of these players, but some will settle and perform better at a more honest club.

And yes I believe our management have been dishonest about problems in the dressing room regarding discipline and respect for quite a time now.

Respect is earned to be fair to Halliday, if he plays woefully a manager will go through him, if some fenian kids coach is ruining his club I don’t care if he tells him what he thinks, more power to him

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

King is a bigger problem than Murty.

Couldn't blame the guy either, but he should have contained his petulance.

Halliday didn't pick himself, but ffs, it is embarassing getting subbed before half time, particularly by Windass, the biggest pussy we have, when we actually needed men out there and I'm not saying Halliday was it, but he did try to dig in, albeit rather wrecklessly, but he was simply outclassed

The club is in dire straits from top to bottom.

Murty will go, but we are left with a squad that doesn't have a title winner in it.

The over hyping of players needs to stop. It's fucking embarassing as not one would get anywhere near that scum team, including their shite defence.

One of the worst things is that taig team are fuckin garbage and wouldn't live with any of our past great teams but these shitebags make it easy for them every time.