Rumours at this stage

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Caixinha wasn’t the best we could attract.

He was about 3rd best if that out of the options available. Board made a cunt of it as per.

I’m led to believe Caixinha cost us a pretty penny.

10 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Walter till the end of the season 

Fuck end of the season pish, 3year contract, hes wanting back, i think thats why he showed intrest in the scotland job, to show hes ready to come back

7 hours ago, Supersonic said:

I don't think the board's given it a moments thought since Mcinnes said no. 

This. After appointing Murty till the end of the season, the board along with Mark Allen should still have been working away behind the scenes sourcing a new manager. I bet they haven't bothered their arse or done a jot about it in the hope that Murty done well enough to warrant the job permanently.

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Agree with this and also don't forget our wonderful loan master director of football Mark Allen too .. another waster ... it's a shambles from top to bottom

Some people are keen to remind us of the ‘success’ of the Newcastle loanees.

Looking at our latest transfer window, I’d say we’ve had a very similar success rate to the 5 signings made then - only Murphy, (although his stock tanked yesterday).

The main, obvious, difference between the 2 groups is that we’ve actually seen a bit of game time from the current lot.

If MA was behind all these, doesn’t bode well.

9 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Of course Murty is not immne to criticism, but ffs are you deluded enough to think that with him starting with one or two different options would have made the slightest difference to the result?

Murty didn't apooint himself. The board new he was a rookie, but needs must when you're a desperado. He should NEVER have been appointed.

We remain laiden with absolute dross, but at least Murty didn't have a magic hat. Dross is dross, wether you play wth Accoes or Rangers. We just fucking pay more in wages for it.  The end result is always the same. You win fuck al and we will continue to win fuck all whilst this board are in charge no matter who the fucking manager is, far less a rookie. Just wtf did you expect?

But heh, the board are playing blinder. No fucking wonder they get away with murder with that mind set.

Im not defending the board, and already said they are the root cause of the mess.

Everyone involved is culpable for yesterday from the board down to the players. The same group of players should have beaten them last time so they are capable on their day.

It could be the players dont fancy Murty either and guaranteed that he couldnt be given the job after yesterdays performance.

Unfortunately theres no magic pill and until the board leave and possibly a lot longer,  we will need to get used to budget managers and players 

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Looking at our latest transfer window, I’d say we’ve had a very similar success rate from the 5 signings made then - only Murphy, (although his stock tanked yesterday).

The main, obvious, difference between the 2 groups is that we’ve actually seen a bit of game time from the current lot.

I mentioned the 5 loanees from Newcastle a few weeks ago, the situation we find ourselves in now is pretty much the same as those dark days, but where are the rat masks and statements from 'fan groups'?

The silence is deafening.

@Louden_Greg are you reading and relaying our thoughts back to the club? This shit cannot be allowed to continue.

8 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Looking at our latest transfer window, I’d say we’ve had a very similar success rate to the 5 signings made then - only Murphy, (although his stock tanked yesterday).

MA is a clown in my opinion

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I mentioned the 5 loanees from Newcastle a few weeks ago, the situation we find ourselves in now is pretty much the same as those dark days, but where are the rat masks and statements from 'fan groups'?

The silence is deafening.

@Louden_Greg are you reading and relaying our thoughts back to the club? This shit cannot be allowed to continue.

Dead on mate?

Just now, HG5 said:

Not seeing what he’s brought, in any shape of form, TBH.

Don't get me wrong, generally a head of player recruitment/talent scout is only really as good as his budget but that doesn't mean the signings have been good either.

I couldn't believe it a couple of months ago when Murty said (after signing Docherty) that he was impressed with him in the game that Hamilton beat us at Ibrox and we signed him off the back of that ... wtf ... one good game, sign him up probably close to a million wasted so far there 650k fee, signing on fee and wages/bonuses.

If we put a bit of thought into things and start using what funds we do have wisely, we could do OK but the problem is we have incompetent people in the boardroom and dugout making bad decision after bad decision and it's gradually setting us back more and more. 

16 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Worst part is its not over yet.

Huge challenge to finish second.

Plusypu just know the spoon burners will win at the weekend.

Will Murty be in change for the remaining 5 massive games. 

Honestly couldn't give a fuck about second place or any of the other fuckin places for that matter.They are not massive games at all in my book, but simply end of season fixtures ,and before anyone mentions Europe ,don't make me laugh.

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don't get me wrong, generally a head of player recruitment/talent scout is only really as good as his budget but that doesn't mean the signings have been good either.

I couldn't believe it a couple of months ago when Murty said (after signing Docherty) that he was impressed with him in the game that Hamilton beat us at Ibrox and we signed him off the back of that ... wtf ... one good game, sign him up probably close to a million wasted so far there 650k fee, signing on fee and wages/bonuses.

If we put a bit of thought into things and start using what funds we do have wisely, we could do OK but the problem is we have incompetent people in the boardroom and dugout making bad decision after bad decision and it's gradually setting us back more and more. 

Couldn’t agree more?

Not always about recruitment. Ten of Delia’s team we knocked out on penalties were involved yesterday. Although it was won on pens, we outplayed them that day. They regrouped and sorted themselves out while we’ve steadily gone backwards 

Having slept on it I don't think it does any good getting rid of Murty with about a month of the season to go.

It won't achieve anything IMO. 

We stupidly gave him a contract to the end of the season around Xmas time when we had everything to play for - I'd let him see it out not because he's a great manager or he deserves the job, but I just don't see any benefit of another guy coming in for a month and away again in the summer for someone else to come in.

9 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Not always about recruitment. Ten of Delia’s team we knocked out on penalties were involved yesterday. Although it was won on pens, we outplayed them that day. They regrouped and sorted themselves out while we’ve steadily gone backwards 

I wouldn't say we've steadily gone backwards. The overall quality of this team is higher than what we had under Warburton. Believe me, I'm very gutted about yesterday, but it's madness to disregard all the positives of the last six months. 

Just now, rangersross said:

I wouldn't say we've steadily gone backwards. The overall quality of this team is higher than what we had under Warburton. Believe me, I'm very gutted about yesterday, but it's madness to disregard all the positives of the last six months. 

Name me these positives please. I'm genuinely interested.

1 minute ago, rangersross said:

I used to think like that a few months ago but after the constant kickings from this shower of shite i don't think we have progressed at all.

9 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

It was clear yesterday the players have chucked it under murty, he can't stay on when he's lost the dressing room simple as that. 

Get the cash out king and get Steve Clarke in ASAP

Warburton lost the dressing room, Pedro lost the dressing room, Murty has now lost the dressing room - maybe there's an issue with our player recruitment instead?

I'm not saying these guys are good managers either btw, I'm just making a point about the wankers we end up signing. 

Archived