Rumours at this stage

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 07:26, Colin Traive said:

The 2-3 and 0-0 games showed that celtic are not all that. Their squad is better than ours but a properly set up team can hurt them as Killie and Hearts have shown. If Smith had been in charge this season (quoting him as an example, not as a suggestion) we’d be on their tails and there would be no talk of double trebles. The core squad is not the problem. A couple of key signings and proper respected leadership and the picture would be transformed 

Truth be told they're shite in any other context other than the SPFL where they're better than the rest who are even more awful. Look at Zenit, the weakest Russian club side in years and they pissed on them. Hearts, Killie and all the games they drew and yet the usual suspects in the mhedia try and convince themselves they're a good side to watch.

We lost 7 games at home. 7 bloody games!! We lost 2 away and so did the dhims, but if we had won 5 of our home games, we'd be top of the league by 2 points. That really f**king annoys me. We would be in with a shout of winning the league if we had won the majority of games against the diddies.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hamilton_Coops said:

Truth be told they're shite in any other context other than the SPFL where they're better than the rest who are even more awful. Look at Zenit, the weakest Russian club side in years and they pissed on them. Hearts, Killie and all the games they drew and yet the usual suspects in the mhedia try and convince themselves they're a good side to watch.

We lost 7 games at home. 7 bloody games!! We lost 2 away and so did the dhims, but if we had won 5 of our home games, we'd be top of the league by 2 points. That really f**king annoys me. We would be in with a shout of winning the league if we had won the majority of games against the diddies.

If celtic won more of their games ther’d be further ahead 

1 minute ago, WATPWATP said:

I hope to fuck that's wrong. our board are fuckin clueless but that'd be just plain fuckin stupid!

I have not had much time to be on RM today, but when I read that post I could not believe it. Obviously at the moment it is just a rumour, but nothing would surprise me after Sundays fuck up. 

Archived