Rumours at this stage

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope he keeps the U20's gig, no way should he be shown the door completely. I respect him for stepping up......and he actually managed to turn things around for a while.I'll always be grateful to him for stepping up. Something's changed though....players just not doing it for him. Must be something pretty major, and it's not good for the club. Time is now.

1 minute ago, broomloanjamie said:

Anybody in here who thinks any of this is murtys fault is a dobber. 

Did Murty have to take the job?

Has he been successful?

Do the players,support him?

Are his substitutions well thought through?

Does he have a raft of tactical knowledge?

Is he learning from mistakes?

Once again did Murty have to take the job?

No one is saying it’s all his fault. There is fault in the boardroom and in the dressing room too but anybody who thinks murty isn’t to blame for some of this is a dobber.

3 minutes ago, broomloanjamie said:

Anybody in here who thinks any of this is murtys fault is a dobber. 

There's plenty of blame to go around and Murty deserves his fair share

6 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Don't even say things like that, joking or not. :megaanguish:

4 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

That would be like tunnelling out of jail,going in a circle and ending up tunnelling straight back in to jail.

Whole club is a circus anyway might as well bring back the number one clown to complete the act. 

I have heard from a few sources that Miller has a hugely toxic influence in the dressing room. Not for me as Manager, temporarily or not.

Basically he is a wee bitch who causes trouble between management and playing staff. Worst kind. Every workplace has one. Should have been born with a fanny if you know what I mean.

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I have heard from a few sources that Miller has a hugely toxic influence in the dressing room. Not for me as Manager, temporarily or not.

He was definitely a factor in Pedro losing the dressing room and it really wouldn’t surprise me if true.

At least his contract is up in the summer and it will be the last involvement he has at the club.

One thing is for sure .if the board have someone in mind and he is currently jobless then he must be brought in immediately to cast his eye over that fuckin shambles we saw today. I don't give a fuck about second place or Europe even, the whole playing staff needs major surgery as quick as possible.if it means bringing in youths for the remaining games then so be it,I've fuckin had it up to here with the cowards ,imposters and losers masquerading as Rangers players at hampden today.

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I sincerely hope miller isn't even in the frame. He should leave the club altogether. 

Can’t hold anything against Murty. He was put in a position which he was massively under qualified for and has unfortunately failed miserably. 

All the best to him but he has to go. 

5 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Basically he is a wee bitch who causes trouble between management and playing staff. Worst kind. Every workplace has one. Should have been born with a fanny if you know what I mean.

The statement his agent released earlier on in the season basically backs this up. 

He's a judas bastard and should've been let go two years ago. 

2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I don't anyone is blaming Murty for the state the club is in overall but I don't think it's unreasonable that he's held accountable for the club's fortunes on the park given he accepted the job for the second time and knew exactly what he was getting into. 

Let's get real, anyone thinking we can turn over the scum are seriously fucking deluded.

Murty should never have been appointed. That was down to the board.

Without adequate funding, we are nowhere, no matter who the fucking manager is. End of.

Archived