Rumours at this stage

48 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Did Murty have to take the job?

Has he been successful?

Do the players,support him?

Are his substitutions well thought through?

Does he have a raft of tactical knowledge?

Is he learning from mistakes?

Once again did Murty have to take the job?

No one is saying it’s all his fault. There is fault in the boardroom and in the dressing room too but anybody who thinks murty isn’t to blame for some of this is a dobber.

44 minutes ago, broomloanjamie said:

Did you come up with that yourself? I can see how it's all murtys fault now though. fucking idiot. It's the clowns running the circus thats to blame.

?

Anyone who thinks this is none of Murtys fault is a zoomer.  NeoGeo7 explains why fairly succinctly.

Perhaps you can also comment on the contribution today of his 4 transfer window signings.  Or his team selection including Halliday. Or the motivation he gave his team to take our final chance to prevent the scum's double treble.

I'm more than happy to apportion blame to the Board for the fuck up in him being in position, but the fuck will I accept he is entirely blameless in our continued fuck up.  Not just today but to mighty Dundee, Hamilton, Kilmarnock....

Thought that out all by myself too ?

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He should have resigned other than his nonsense about learning from it , that line about not wanting confrontation or something similar was outrageous . Boyds face in studio summed it up .  Hell even Mick McCarthy quit rather than wait til end of a pointless season and that was after a win !

24 minutes ago, Smile said:

Shocker that he was given the job anyway. Keep him away from the Youths as well.

Unfortunately he has been thrown so far under the bus he won't be able to recover and that will be the feeling for ever more.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

?

Anyone who thinks this is none of Murtys fault is a zoomer.  NeoGeo7 explains why fairly succinctly.

Perhaps you can also comment on the contribution today of his 4 transfer window signings.  Or his team selection including Halliday. Or the motivation he gave his team to take our final chance to prevent the scum's double treble.

I'm more than happy to apportion blame to the Board for the fuck up in him being in position, but the fuck will I accept he is entirely blameless in our continued fuck up.  Not just today but to mighty Dundee, Hamilton, Kilmarnock....

Murty deserves his share of the blame. When he accepted the Rangers job full time he knew what he was taking on.

His job is to put out a winning team and he has failed miserably to do this. He clearly can't control or motivate these players. 

As for the board they have put us back to square 1. New manager and a total sqaud clear out needed again. 

22 minutes ago, Tearjerker said:

Get bomber and Ferguson in till the end of the season. Boot the players up the arse and show them what it means to wear the jersey. 

away to fuck with this patter

I feel very strange tonight. All my raging anger is aimed at the Club, Board, Management and Players oh And Mrs Miller.

I haven't even thought anything negative about celtic yet. This is very very unusual after an OF game. I dont think i have ever experienced this before in 30 years of watching these games.

Its fucking weird.

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Murty deserves his share of the blame. When he accepted the Rangers job full time he knew what he was taking on.

His job is to put out a winning team and he has failed miserably to do this. He clearly can't control or motivate these players. 

As for the board they have put us back to square 1. New manager and a total sqaud clear out needed again. 

Yup.

13 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Rumour has it we lost by about 4 going on to about 7 today before they dropped a gear.

Has anyone mentioned it ti the chairman yet ?

He was probably watching a rerun of the Liverpool game from yesterday.

16 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

?

That's the point. If Murty was in charge of 10 games I wouldn't blame him but h chose to accept the job til the end of the season.

Hes had the players day in day out since October he is due all the criticism he deserves.

Do not put this at Murty's door.  He stepped up when asked to do so and cannot be held responsible.

If the board use the exercise of removing him from first team manager duties as a way to curry favour with the support they are an even bigger amount of shitebags than I thought.

This board are very close to a full on rebellion at this stage, tread very carefully Dave...

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

True though. We don't have room for nice guys who refuse to question players because they want to avoid causing conflict.

That line pissed me right off so it did.

I still don't blame him for any of this

Archived