Rumours at this stage

16 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Rumour has it we lost by about 4 going on to about 7 today before they dropped a gear.

Has anyone mentioned it ti the chairman yet ?

That’s not the first time we’ve avoided a REAL drubbing (I’m talking double figures) because they’ve stepped off the gas. The fact that they feel they can cruise is fucking ridiculous.  

As I said earlier, there is ZERO benefit in keeping him because the players clearly have no respect for him.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NeoGeo7 said:

This nice guy thing is irrelevant. He never had to take the step up and in doing so he was aware of the risks and the rewards.

He’s not suited to being a manager and I wouldn’t want him teaching any of this approach to the youths tbh. He has to go.

If Roberston had a big say in Pedro and murty then he has to get the hook too. If it goes higher then we need people off the board. 3 failed appointments in as many years.

Douglas parks boy Had the casting vote on pedro 

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

That line pissed me right off so it did.

I still don't blame him for any of this

He wanted the job, he got it and he’s been proven as everyone expected to be not good enough

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

What's the point now??

Leave him til the end of yet another hopeless season.

Dunno why you sack Caixinha if you don't improve.

He’s clearly lost that dressing room.

He wont get a song out them players they’ve clearly no respect for him.

The guy is clueless and the players know it.

1 hour ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Under 16s manager?

Was watching the YouTube videos of a training camp in Turkey and our under 16s manager was the guy that was in charge of Annan when they beat us at Ibrox ?? probably more experienced than Murty tbh.

All jokes aside if we sack Murty we need an experienced manager with a long term vision in for the Hearts game, no mucking about with caretakers.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Was that before or after an interview held by Robertson?

Don’t know mate I heard that there was 3 people tasked with getting a new manager in the door and one guy went for another manager one went for Pedro and I think it was graham Park I think his name is.

as for Derek McInnes he was ready to take the job but i don’t know about his backroom staff because his number 2 is a tarrier.I heard that Aberdeen offered him £50.000 to stay and he did that then scuppred any chance of McInnes taking the job 

Just now, Camshy said:

Fair enough not giving him the job but why get shot of him only to replace short term for 6 games.

Whole thing is a fucking shambles, cant see where we go from here.

Because the team have chucked it under him, he is a dead man walking. I don't know about anyone else but seeing him in the dugout gives me the heave now 

15 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

Everyone who watched the game could see that bringing on Alves and pushing McCrorie into the DM position was the right decision apart from Murty. But he brings on Windass? That for me is the reason he needs to go. 

McCrorie looks way better in Dm, the only time our defence has looked decent is with him playing infront of them

Murty going is a great thing.  If we go on to appoint the right manager our fortunes could completely turn around.  Sometimes it takes an embarrassment to light a fire under the arse of those in charge.  Look at what happened to celtic two years ago when we beat them in the Scottish Cup and their reaction to that.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Because the team have chucked it under him, he is a dead man walking. I don't know about anyone else but seeing him in the dugout gives me the heave now 

Yeah I get all that but its only going to cost us money to get someone else in then effectivelly get shot of them if and when we get a new manager in.

Im so pissed off and can not accept that SHIT performance today but I dont think throwing money on another guy for 6 games will change a thing......we are fucking shite.

8 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

He’s clearly lost that dressing room.

He wont get a song out them players they’ve clearly no respect for him.

The guy is clueless and the players know it.

We knew that last time he took over and the majority of this season so yeah what is the point in getting rid now??

Just now, TMB said:

Murty going is a great thing.  If we go on to appoint the right manager our fortunes could completely turn around.  Sometimes it takes an embarrassment to light a fire under the arse of those in charge.  Look at what happened to celtic two years ago when we beat them in the Scottish Cup and their reaction to that.

Tbh most of their squad is still there and head and shoulders above what we have. We need at least 7 quality players in the summer.

Just now, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

We knew that last time he took over and the majority of this season so yeah what is the point in getting rid now??

Not as bad as this, I’ve never seen two players disrespect a Rangers manager like that in my life.

We will finish 4th with Murty, a change is needed. Was needed long time ago btw just another in a long line of fuck ups by the board.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

The problem is mate we'e already had that embarrassment last season with the semi final and the 5-1 at ibrox.

That should have lit a fire under the board. 1 year on and we are back to square 1 needing a new manafer and another rebuild. 

19 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Understand it's Kenny Millers wife.

She was right though. He is sadly our best player and a big game one at that.

she was cheerleading for her husband and be honest most of us wanted him to start.

18 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Do not put this at Murty's door.  He stepped up when asked to do so and cannot be held responsible.

If the board use the exercise of removing him from first team manager duties as a way to curry favour with the support they are an even bigger amount of shitebags than I thought.

This board are very close to a full on rebellion at this stage, tread very carefully Dave...

The majority of our suppoort know that the board is the root cause of our current woes.

However, King or Robertson never picked the team today - that was squarely down to Murty.

We have lost games to the likes of Hamilton, St Johnstone etc despite having huge financial advantage over them and a record nr of defeats at Ibrox this season. 

Murty accepted the job and must accept responsibility for his failings in team selection and strategic  planning and/or decisions that have cost us games.

Im not having it that just because he stepped up he is immune from any criticism.

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Tbh most of their squad is still there and head and shoulders above what we have. We need at least 7 quality players in the summer.

So i would agree with that IF we had been playing with a team structure /formations that we had confidence were correct for the league and opposition and a manager that we were 90% sure was making good subs etc. Do we have that? No.

So to bring in 7 players just risks a repeat of what has happened to date. Fix the manager role first ffs.

Archived