We deserve better

Callum_rfc

I honestly don’t see the point in this. The players know we are hurting and don’t give a fuck. A banner and padlock which they won’t see by time they report tomorrow for training. If it’s to do with the board then it’s just the same as above aswell. Hard work so it is these days 

Just now, davis1986 said:

I honestly don’t see the point in this. The players know we are hurting and don’t give a fuck. A banner and padlock which they won’t see by time they report tomorrow for training. If it’s to do with the board then it’s just the same as above aswell. Hard work so it is these days 

They'll see it as will the wanks running the club if the papers run with it and when it starts doing the rounds on the forums and social media. I see 99.9% of the stuff I do not with my own 2 eyes live, but online and on TV.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I hope the Record does run with the story and it filters through to everyone responsible.

The padlock is only a symbolic gesture, it will be easily cut off anyway. 

Hundred percent agree mate, just know that it will be made to show us ‘yobs’ in a bad light.

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

Hundred percent agree mate, just know that it will be made to show us ‘yobs’ in a bad light.

Yeah no doubt, your correct there but I'm past caring about that aspect, I'd rather get a message to the board - even done like that. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They'll see it as will the wanks running the club if the papers run with it and when it starts doing the rounds on the forums and social media. I see 99.9% of the stuff I do not with my own 2 eyes live, but online and on TV.

Agree mate but honestly don’t think the majority care at all. Ad rather it was done direct to them in person and not just this. But at least it’s a start I suppose. 

3 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

My thoughts also. Kai is right tho. I suppose this will have a bit more effect and coverage than a protest outside the main door at Ibrox that's been done a thousand times before