Miller and Wallace Suspended

Bronzy

5 minutes ago, Siwel said:

David Edgar has said that one of the reasons Wallace and Miller were going after Murty after the match was because of what happened with Halliday. Also that Murty has already spoke to the board before the match complaining that he thought Kenny Miller was undermining him. 

If that is true, then my position has swinged back to defense of Murty ... Halliday is another poison bastard who should consider himself fucking lucky he was on the park to start with, Murty showed faith in him and gave him another chance when nocunt could udnerstand why ... OK maybe he could have waited 5-minutes until half-time so fuck? Halliday acted like a spoiled wean. 

Edgar's info is usually spot-on, has contacts inside the club - I think there's something in this. I chose to believe it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

If that is true, then my position has swinged back to defense of Murty ... Halliday is another poison bastard who should consider himself fucking lucky he was on the park to start with, Murty showed faith in him and gave him another chance when nocunt could udnerstand why ... OK maybe he could have waited 5-minutes until half-time so fuck? Halliday acted like a spoiled wean. 

He should never have started but Murty was out of order humiliating him like that

Edgar's info is usually spot-on, has contacts inside the club - I think there's something in this. I chose to believe it.

Embarrassing him like that was out of order imo.

He also said that Wallace has pulled out of a few squads recently because he doesn’t think he’s fit but the medical staff are telling him he is.

I hope its true that the 3 of them had to be pulled apart. May be what helps us get 2nd for what thats worth. Reason being the penny might finally have dropped for murty...players aren't your pals.  Never have been, never will be and never should be. So his nice guy, dont want to upset your feelings act does him zero favours. Because when the shit hits the fan players will happily blame a gaffer for results. So im expecting a marked difference these last 5 games from both him and players. Still needs replaced end of year.

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

He should never have started but Murty was out of order humiliating him like that

He humiliated himself with another abject, annoymous performance in that 40-minutes. He got 20-minutes more than I'd have given him.

I didn't hear complaints when Advocaat done it to Ricksen and Craig Moore who learned from it and came back better players for it - not Halliday though. Spoiled fucking wean.

He humiliated himself with another abject, annoymous performance in that 40-minutes. He got 20-minutes more than I'd have given him.

I didn't hear complaints when Advocaat done it to Ricksen and Craig Moore who learned from it and came back better players for it - not Halliday though. Spoiled fucking wean.

If he did it as a tactical change after 20 minutes that woud have been fine with me, he did it wen he did to humiliate him imo

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Embarrassing him like that was out of order imo.

He also said that Wallace has pulled out of a few squads recently because he doesn’t think he’s fit but the medical staff are telling him he is.

If I was Halliday I'd be embarassed with my own performance first and foremost. How come everycunt moans he leaves substitutions too late in the game and never wants to act when he sees things are going right? people are very selective over these things and one rule when it suits. I admit he could have left it to half-time but does it merit his outburst and his 2 pals all ganging up on Murty? not a chance in hell.

Spoiled, spoiled bastards. They need to channel their energies into something better than like their own faults.

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Hahahaha!!

Out of order subbing a player. What a delicate bunch we've become 

What was out of order was picking that pathetic weakling in the first place.

Barton, Pedro and now Murty. 

Seems Copland can't handle the truth. 

Last we'l see of him in a blue shirt unless he buys one from Sports Direct. 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yup.  Only point of Murty wronging Halliday was by starting him. 

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

If he did it as a tactical change after 20 minutes that woud have been fine with me, he did it wen he did to humiliate him imo

Murty doesn't have that in him. People are seeing what they want to see so they can be in defense of Miller and Wallace whatever way possible. That's how it comes across.

23 minutes ago, backup said:

There is not one clear cut report of alleged incident(s) indeed they all differ, there must be cause for action against employees, is there.

Considering there is clear cut evidence of AH abusing the dugout without comment, something is not quite as it seems here,reeks of deflection which may well badly misfire.

Should have added the official club statement makes no mention of anyone being sacked.

suspended.PNG

If I was Halliday I'd be embarassed with my own performance first and foremost. How come everycunt moans he leaves substitutions too late in the game and never wants to act when he sees things are going right? people are very selective over these things and one rule when it suits. I admit he could have left it to half-time but does it merit his outburst and his 2 pals all ganging up on Murty? not a chance in hell.

Spoiled, spoiled bastards. They need to channel their energies into something better than like their own faults.

Exactly.  Or like yahoo players swanning all over Ibrox like they own the place. 

12 minutes ago, Siwel said:

David Edgar has said that one of the reasons Wallace and Miller were going after Murty after the match was because of what happened with Halliday. Also that Murty has already spoke to the board before the match complaining that he thought Kenny Miller was undermining him. 

Where are you reading/hearing about the David Edgar info? He's normally pretty spot on.

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

Hahahaha!!

Halliday for me wasn’t the obvious choice to be subbed tbh, could have been any of the 3, was actually hoping it would be Dorrans

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Pish manager or not he deserves the respect being Rangers manager should bring.

If Wallace and Miller had to be held back they are done at Rangers. Disgraceful behaviour

Fuck Murty he isn’t and never will be a Rangers Manager. Same as Pedro. Neither command or deserve respect.

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

Hahahaha!!

Rangers manager is paid to make they decision and those that questioned it need put back in there box.

I wonder if it was a foreign lad would both be having a go at murty doubt it. It's the British players causing the issues in our dressing room and that doesn't surprise me

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Murty doesn't have that in him. People are seeing what they want to see so they can be in defense of Miller and Wallace whatever way possible. That's how it comes across.

I'm not defending Halliday here he's nowhere near good enough but I can't see why else you make that change then

5 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Halliday for me wasn’t the obvious choice to be subbed tbh, could have been any of the 3, was actually hoping it would be Dorrans

That's a strange thing to wish for though because even though Dorrans didn't play well, he's proven talent - EPL level talent, international caps - if two like-for-like positional midfield players are playing pish, why take off the more talented and experience one? just why?

Just now, KingKirk said:

Rangers manager is paid to make they decision and those that questioned it need put back in there box.

I wonder if it was a foreign lad would both be having a go at murty doubt it. It's the British players causing the issues in our dressing room and that doesn't surprise me

Fuck up ya clown

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Pish manager or not he deserves the respect being Rangers manager should bring.

If Wallace and Miller had to be held back they are done at Rangers. Disgraceful behaviour

Maybe if the board appointed somebody with some stature who actually deserves respect rather than failed stockbrokers, riddle talking nobodies and youth coaches who look like they are going to cry whenever we lose a game then the players would show the manager the respect that the person in the role should command.

It's funny how people's opinions change to suit certain players.

Joey Barton was absolutely slated on here last season and people were demanding he was chased from the club because he kicked off after celtic pumped us and was suspended.

Miller and Wallace do the same thing this season and get suspended and the same people are siding with them.

End of the day, that's 2 managers now that's had issues with the same 2 players so as far as I'm concerned they can both get to fuck.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It's funny how people's opinions change to suit certain players.

Joey Barton was absolutely slated on here last season and people were demanding he was chased from the club because he kicked off after celtic pumped us and was suspended.

Miller and Wallace do the same thing this season and get suspended and the same people are siding with them.

End of the day, that's 2 managers now that's had issues with the same 2 players so as far as I'm concerned they can both get to fuck.

Even if the players are right in both cases?

4 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Fuck Murty he isn’t and never will be a Rangers Manager. Same as Pedro. Neither command or deserve respect.

Like it or not the Rangers managers position earns you respect. Same two players have shown a lack of it for the 2nd manager in a row

Archived