Miller and Wallace Suspended

Bronzy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I'm strangely optimistic hearing about this and the banner outside auchenhowie :lol:

Hoping it's the shit hitting the fan moment that makes the board realise they need to get a fucking grip 

I remember folk saying the same thing after the Old Firm results last season mate, the Progres disaster, the Caixinha nightmare to name but a few.

They just don't give a fuck and I can't see that changing sadly.

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Miller and Wallace appear to have been agent provocateurs for ages and I think the club will be better off without them.

True. Wallace has been pish/injured for ages aswell. 

Miller surprises me - after the favour Murty did for him.

He also looked good on his return. Id have brought him on for Morelos at half time. It was clear it wasn’t Morelos night.

Now look where we are our best attacking player and captain gone. In fighting, instability and all other sorts of shite. 

Hopefully after this latest implosion the pieces can be put back together a lot better than they were.

1 minute ago, Brubear said:

My concern is that if the board are backing Murty against Miller and Wallace they might be looking at him continuing as manager beyond this season. 

They probably see it as a good opportunity to deflect blame from themselves, theyre the masters of deflection

Just now, cushynumber said:

Why?

The guy stuck with us through our lowest point in our 146 year history fs, he may not have been the best player but he didn’t abandon ship like the rest and will be a name that goes down in history for his commitment rather than ability. 

If we are backing that fucking slob Murty over him then things are more fucked than ever imagined.

3 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

we are a joke of a club. im almost siding with Miller and Wallace. We are an embarrassment 

Almost? I'll side with our captain. The last player who has been with us this whole journey. Who cares more than anyone in that squad is imagine.

I know we can't afford to have players showing disrespect to manager's but Murty is no manager and after yesterday he deserves no respect.

I hope Wallace told him how we all feel.  And aye Wallace has been shite recently but he's done enough for us to say whatever the fuck he wants to anyone who was involved in that fucking embarrassment yesterday. 

If they called out Murty on his shitebag approach and management I'll applaud. 

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Murty being backed to the hilt.

Says to me he isn’t gone at the end of the season.

If that is true then I'm done with it, fuck watching that clown ruin another season. 

Considering what both players have gave the club over the years they should be shown a bit more respect. I'd imagine Miller will leave anyway at the end of the season but Wallace still has another year.

Murty will be gone in 5 games time anyway so what is the point. Unless this shambolic board decide to give him the gig full time.

Why isn't Andy Halliday being sacked for his outburst?  Even if it wasn't directed at Murty his conduct was an embarrassment and it's a perfect excuse to get him off the wage bill.  Murty should be canned immediately along with Miller.  

The biggest surprise is Wallace who has barely kicked a ball all season and he's gotten involved in this.  He's been a really solid professional for us for years so ending his Rangers career like this will be a huge blow to the guy.

Overall, an absolute shambles.  The club is a circus and national laughing stock.

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

The guy stuck with us through our lowest point in our 146 year history fs, he may not have been the best player but he didn’t abandon ship like the rest and will be a name that goes down in history for his commitment rather than ability. 

If we are backing that fucking slob Murty over him then things are more fucked than ever imagined.

Aye that, when the club was at its lowest ebb he stuck with us, don’t care what his reasons for doing so were he gave me a slither of hope as a young boy watching his football team be kicked down the divisions and fucked over at every turn.

Archived