Kris Boyd getting ripped into King

K.A.I

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I don't disagree with what boyd is saying. What I completely disagree with is a pro for another club current playing against us commenting on our players. That is not right. Ex player or not.

If I was a Kilmarnock fan it would really get on my tits to be honest, but to flip it he's having his best season since he left us the first time and is doing the damage for Kilmarnock even against us so it's no effecting him. I take your point about him talking about other players he's playing against but provided it's the truth I honestly don't mind, I encourage it in the hope it motivates them. You could look at it another way and say Boyd should be doing our teamtalks for us with his comments.

Just now, K.A.I said:

If I was a Kilmarnock fan it would really get on my tits to be honest, but to flip it he's having his best season since he left us the first time and is doing the damage for Kilmarnock even against us so it's no effecting him. I take your point about him talking about other players he's playing against but provided it's the truth I honestly don't mind, I encourage it in the hope it motivates them. You could look at it another way and say Boyd should be doing our teamtalks for us with his comments.

If the manager, the jersey and the fact they were playing in a cup semi against that mob didn't motivate them what chance does Kris Boyd have?

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

If the manager, the jersey and the fact they were playing in a cup semi against that mob didn't motivate them what chance does Kris Boyd have?

I don't mean it like that, it was in reference to Cushy's point about him being a player of a rival team, talking about our players saying what he wants. I'm saying any players/manager worth their salt could use his criticisms of them as motivation.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I don't mean it like that, it was in reference to Cushy's point about him being a player of a rival team, talking about our players saying what he wants. I'm saying any players/manager worth their salt could use his criticisms of them as motivation.

Yeah I get it.

Cant disagree with his comments although its always safer to stick your head up after a mauling by them.

The Bates and Wilson situation is one that really is perplexing, in my humble opinion and i have said it before we carry too many (shite) big name players.

Our squad numbers need to be reduced significantly and the money saved in the wages used to sign higher quality first team players - smaller squad higher standard of player supported by a youth set up that does promote youth in to the playing ranks.

(I see this all the time in my line of business, bring young guys through but don't promote or mentor them in to more senior roles, bring in a supposed superstar from the opposition which takes time and causes upset only for the young guys to walk and make a name for themselves elsewhere).

If we dump the shite that we can this season end,  seriously look at the youth set up and work on a ratio of 2 youths a season given 12 months to grow with the first team squad, not a game then we fuck them off, we may just start to balance the books.

Look at our team on Sunday then look at the bench - its a sorry state we are in.

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't mind anyone having a say as long as it is respectful and honest - he always seems to be in line with that.

Look at some of the trolls currently employed in the media and Boyd does seem to be fairly balanced (as does Commons).

9 minutes ago, harry handsome said:

Cant disagree with his comments although its always safer to stick your head up after a mauling by them.

The Bates and Wilson situation is one that really is perplexing, in my humble opinion and i have said it before we carry too many (shite) big name players.

Our squad numbers need to be reduced significantly and the money saved in the wages used to sign higher quality first team players - smaller squad higher standard of player supported by a youth set up that does promote youth in to the playing ranks.

(I see this all the time in my line of business, bring young guys through but don't promote or mentor them in to more senior roles, bring in a supposed superstar from the opposition which takes time and causes upset only for the young guys to walk and make a name for themselves elsewhere).

If we dump the shite that we can this season end,  seriously look at the youth set up and work on a ratio of 2 youths a season given 12 months to grow with the first team squad, not a game then we fuck them off, we may just start to balance the books.

Look at our team on Sunday then look at the bench - its a sorry state we are in.

That may happen yet. The board seem to have drawn a line in the sand regarding insubordination. 

Just now, harry handsome said:

Biggest problem is the management of the players. There could be some right gems in there, we just don't know. Some guys who with a wee kick up the arse and the proper motivation from a good management team who would turn in a performance.

Surely we must have a few in there, they can't all be shite.

28 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I don't disagree with what boyd is saying. What I completely disagree with is a pro for another club current playing against us commenting on our players. That is not right. Ex player or not.

Id be fucking furious if I was a Killie fan.. hearing your striker talk about how he is hurting because a rival of yours got beat. Can you imagine this forum after something like that? 

10 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

Agree with what he's saying but why was he gash in the Championship for us but is nigh on player of the year now with 20 odd goals in the premiership?

I put to management, not getting the best out the them 

Hard to disagree with any of that. 

Surely the alarm bells are ringing. 3 years they've been in charge still no nomad, all the sponsorships run out this season still nothing of note mentioned. The players contract offers  situation, managerial situation = clusterfuck 

Its been 5 months since murty was given the gig, I actually hope they've looked at other managers and have a list etc and are ready to act. 

5 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Why aren’t supporters groups asking these questions? That was the point of them.

Time to call an EGM!!

No point as very shortly King could control a good chunk. Him seeing his investment jeopardised and income dropping could see him act. He could be the type that also says fuck them. The supporters groups do need to call out the shambles publicly though.