Kris Boyd getting ripped into King

K.A.I

8 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I don't disagree with what boyd is saying. What I completely disagree with is a pro for another club current playing against us commenting on our players. That is not right. Ex player or not.

I get your point entirely.

Steve Clarke’s probably got his hands over his eyes, muttering ‘what’s he saying - they’ll murder us when we go to Ibrox!’

Then he’ll catch a grip of himself & remember what sort of Rangers set up he’s dealing with.....

Needed said though, but it is unusual to be so blunt about people you still have to play against.

8 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

Boyd cares that much about the club that he couldnt be bothered in his second spell, and admits himself that he was a disgrace......

Hes part of the problem as well

But he was prepared to admit it.

Compare & contrast.....

Typical cheap journo, sticking the oar in when we are down for the sake of his latest profession..........money for writing

Do these cunts think they are some sort of prophets, stating the bleedin obvious?  Oh yeah, I forgot....he is a supporter.  Spot on Boydy, nail on head, bang on, get ripped in, etc etc. All this, while you made fortunes from The Rangers,  now have a job scoring goals against us and another job helping us all out with your comments.

All this while having a last spell with us, which was as pathetic as some of our worse signings and also being termed a lazy cunt by Sir Walter when at his peak. I have no respect for this set up of writing a commentary while playing in a league against us. It is cheap, obvious exploitation and he can get to fuck with his ghost "observations". We don't need it at this time, especially from someone who was anything but a model professional.

Boyd had said nothing in that article that anyone with an ounce of common sense can't see for themselves. 

Bottom line is .... THIS BOARD IS TO BLAME for where we are. The decision making has been nothing short of deplorable and will cost us for years to come. We were promised  "transparent governance" and investment and what did we get?  No one was more delighted than me when they managed to prize Ashley's grip from the tills but as far as I can see that was the last thing they actually got right. 

The longer we (the support) allow them to remain at the helm the longer we can look forward to more of the same.....its that simple. We have allowed ourselves to morph into some sort of joke figure of a club all too reminiscent of ce**ic of the 90's

Forget all talk of we deserve better, we've been through enough already. I'm more than sure the hardest part is still to come. To move forward though we have to realise this current board have failed us miserably and will continue to fail us if left unchallenged. 

That's it guys. The writing has been on the wall for long enough for those who care enough to look. If you have any hopes of dragging our once proud club out of the malaise we find ourselves in then understand this... Action is what's needed here not more words because we've had enough of that already. 

8 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I don't disagree with what boyd is saying. What I completely disagree with is a pro for another club current playing against us commenting on our players. That is not right. Ex player or not.

I think he’s a supporter who just happens to be employed as a player (as opposed to an office worker or a pipe fitter) elsewhere and it’s from that perspective he’s talking. His main target is the poor leadership and the morale, neither of which are the fault of the playing staff

14 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I think he’s a supporter who just happens to be employed as a player (as opposed to an office worker or a pipe fitter) elsewhere and it’s from that perspective he’s talking. His main target is the poor leadership and the morale, neither of which are the fault of the playing staff

If he cares about the club he would have been tried a bit harder when he was here and living the dream.... 

Don’t disagree with most Boyd has said, glad he’s put it out there and I hope it adds to the pressure that needs to build on certain individuals.

The hypocrisy of the guy however is something to behold.  ‘I took the club and support for a absolute ride now here I am calling out others’  - no shame whatsoever.   

9 hours ago, harry handsome said:

I don't mind anyone having a say as long as it is respectful and honest - he always seems to be in line with that.

Look at some of the trolls currently employed in the media and Boyd does seem to be fairly balanced (as does Commons).

if he wants to comment on other teams and players then he should retire and go into full time punditry. This half way house is not on.

9 hours ago, cushynumber said:

100% he should shut up while still under contract at another club

10 hours ago, cushynumber said:

If he were still wi us he'd be suspended,no free speech at Ibrox:whistle:......sometimes looking in from the outside and knowing how things work,gives a man an entitled opinion.

2 hours ago, Orange Persson said:

Typical cheap journo, sticking the oar in when we are down for the sake of his latest profession..........money for writing

Do these cunts think they are some sort of prophets, stating the bleedin obvious?  Oh yeah, I forgot....he is a supporter.  Spot on Boydy, nail on head, bang on, get ripped in, etc etc. All this, while you made fortunes from The Rangers,  now have a job scoring goals against us and another job helping us all out with your comments.

All this while having a last spell with us, which was as pathetic as some of our worse signings and also being termed a lazy cunt by Sir Walter when at his peak. I have no respect for this set up of writing a commentary while playing in a league against us. It is cheap, obvious exploitation and he can get to fuck with his ghost "observations". We don't need it at this time, especially from someone who was anything but a model professional.

Just about every article he’s wrote he’s owned upto how bad he was second spell for us, took responsibility and even apologised - what more do you want from him?

at least he’s accepted responsibility unlike the Ian Black’s, Fosters, Cammy Bell’s, Jon Daly’s of this world who all signed on decent money and were pish in the lower leagues for us 

over and above all that, he was shite, so what? Yesterday I listed every player we’ve signed since Smith left there was almost 100 and only 12 or 13 could be considered a success and some of them was at a stretch so Boyd isn’t an isolated figure there but if anyone of them poor signings were to come out and accept responsibility and also tell the truth about King and the Rangers board I’d applaud them too - if the message is right rather than the messenger that’s all that matters 

7 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Players currently playing for other SPFL teams should keep their mouth shut. What's happening at ibrox has fuck all to do with them , ex-player or not. 

So as a fan he’s no right to an opinion? This is getting to the twilight zone stage that almost took off in that we deserve better thread too - we shouted for years we wanted people with voices in the media to put pressure on and ask questions someone does and because he’s employed by Kilmarnock he should shit up? Again no fucking wonder we struggle to get anywhere - comments like yours and a couple of others is exactly what he’s referring to at the start of his article