Kris Boyd getting ripped into King

K.A.I

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So as a fan he’s no right to an opinion? This is getting to the twilight zone stage that almost took off in that we deserve better thread too - we shouted for years we wanted people with voices in the media to put pressure on and ask questions someone does and because he’s employed by Kilmarnock he should shit up? Again no fucking wonder we struggle to get anywhere - comments like yours and a couple of others is exactly what he’s referring to at the start of his article 

imho - not while he is currently playing for another club. If he wants to retire he can say what he wants. At the moment he is a professional player employed by Kilmarnock who is earning a living in a number of side jobs commenting almost exclusively on us. I don't think that is right at all and sets a dangerous precedent.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So as a fan he’s no right to an opinion? This is getting to the twilight zone stage that almost took off in that we deserve better thread too - we shouted for years we wanted people with voices in the media to put pressure on and ask questions someone does and because he’s employed by Kilmarnock he should shit up? Again no fucking wonder we struggle to get anywhere - comments like yours and a couple of others is exactly what he’s referring to at the start of his article 

There are plenty of cunts in the media having a go at us and asking questions. It doesn't matter if he's a fan. He currently plays for another team in the same league. To me that' doesn't sit right. So, aye, he should shut the fuck up. 

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

imho - not while he is currently playing for another club. If he wants to retire he can say what he wants. At the moment he is a professional player employed by Kilmarnock who is earning a living in a number of side jobs commenting almost exclusively on us. I don't think that is right at all and sets a dangerous precedent.

Sorry but that’s bullshit - who gives a fuck if he’s playing for Kilmarnock? Why are we asking for this etiquette on behalf of another Scottish team and their fans - we’ve been doing it alone since 2012 

Just now, Misteral said:

There are plenty of cunts in the media having a go at us and asking questions. It doesn't matter if he's a fan. He currently plays for another team in the same league. To me that' doesn't sit right. So, aye, he should shut the fuck up. 

Think it’s you that should shut the fuck up not Boyd, you’ve literally no idea how helpful is comments can be as no one respects the Jacksons, Provans and Charlie Nics of this world - it means more coming from one of our own 

3 hours ago, Orange Persson said:

Typical cheap journo, sticking the oar in when we are down for the sake of his latest profession..........money for writing

Do these cunts think they are some sort of prophets, stating the bleedin obvious?  Oh yeah, I forgot....he is a supporter.  Spot on Boydy, nail on head, bang on, get ripped in, etc etc. All this, while you made fortunes from The Rangers,  now have a job scoring goals against us and another job helping us all out with your comments.

All this while having a last spell with us, which was as pathetic as some of our worse signings and also being termed a lazy cunt by Sir Walter when at his peak. I have no respect for this set up of writing a commentary while playing in a league against us. It is cheap, obvious exploitation and he can get to fuck with his ghost "observations". We don't need it at this time, especially from someone who was anything but a model professional.

I will bite...

What is the criteria in terms of performance and level of ability whilst playing with us before you are allowed to speak out?

People like you are everything that is wrong with the Rangers support at the moment, an ex player and current professional who has the balls to question the board and the shite that we are enduring but is slated. Couldn't make it up honestly....

Money for writing? At least he is writing what we all think and feel and using his platform to try and influence things. 

What is it you are doing? Coming on a forum to cry about people fighting our corner because he made a living and was poor in a 2nd spell with us.

Have a word with yourself mate.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Sorry but that’s bullshit - who gives a fuck if he’s playing for Kilmarnock? Why are we asking for this etiquette on behalf of another Scottish team and their fans - we’ve been doing it alone since 2012 

Its not bullshit. Everybody coming to the end of their career will start having potshots at us because we are the biggest targets in Scotland. it's also unprofessional to discuss your opposition players shortcomings while still playing against them. This should be applied across the board and the SPFL/SFA should put in place measures to stop a currently registered player being paid to comment on another club or players. 

44 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Think it’s you that should shut the fuck up not Boyd, you’ve literally no idea how helpful is comments can be as no one respects the Jacksons, Provans and Charlie Nics of this world - it means more coming from one of our own 

I see your point about one of our own  but as I said, he currently plays for a league rival and that's my issue whether it's  'helpful' or not.  

14 hours ago, sondicklg said:

He's basically saying it as it is from a supporter's point of view and who could argue with any of it. Crunch time is coming for the board with its hiring of a new manager and the arming of funds for him. If they get it wrong this time around its cheerio and if they leave us in a perilous state they'll be hunted down. 

Come on Rangers WATP.

No offence at all mate,

But this is a copy and paste line..we couldnt afford to get it wrong with Warburton...or Caixinha...or Murty....so its same old same old

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

There's plenty things to have a go at him for so not sure why he then resorts to conjecture, some 'please believe me' and some outright lies tbh. 

What's the outright lies? Bates wasn't offered £250 a week rise? that's the one I found so shocking it seems surreal, but Boyd still has plenty contacts inside the club. I know he speaks to Miller regular and they are pals. Wait a minute....

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What's the outright lies? Bates wasn't offered £250 a week rise? that's the one I found so shocking it seems surreal, but Boyd still has plenty contacts inside the club. I know he speaks to Miller regular and they are pals. Wait a minute....

Aye the Bates stuff is just nonsence. He was offered a decent rise (albeit he's not on much now) but he was still regarded as 3rd, even 4th choice for next season and they weren't prepared to match Hamburgs offer for that role. 

2 hours ago, DrFunke said:

No, but the result of all his work was...

I disagree.  A few weeks ago, we could have and should have beaten them at Ibrox.  

The blame lies with Marty and the players on the pitch who just didn't turn up.

4 hours ago, minstral said:

He was not even at the game, he is only interested in getting his money back.

You're clutching at straws mate.  

I'm not defending the board.

But, Murty and the players on the pitch are to blame for that performance, no one else.