Kris Boyd getting ripped into King

K.A.I

5 hours ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

I will bite...

What is the criteria in terms of performance and level of ability whilst playing with us before you are allowed to speak out?

People like you are everything that is wrong with the Rangers support at the moment, an ex player and current professional who has the balls to question the board and the shite that we are enduring but is slated. Couldn't make it up honestly....

Money for writing? At least he is writing what we all think and feel and using his platform to try and influence things. 

What is it you are doing? Coming on a forum to cry about people fighting our corner because he made a living and was poor in a 2nd spell with us.

Have a word with yourself mate.

Sure mate. Fighting our corner..........He started doing this journo thing to fight for the oppressed. Hoping to make a better football world for everyone. 

This is demagogue stuff.  He preaches to the converted for profile and money. This whole business of journalists using players while they still play, is a seedy one. We even have players inside our dressing room , rehearsing for these journo partnerships to come. Feel free to swallow all their revelations and hang on their ghost writers words, while they proof read it saying "yeah that'll go down well" or "that'll rattle a few cages".   If you think reading something is just brilliant 'cos you agree with it, black or white,  carry on. . Boyds  stuff and BF columns are laughable really. You think 'cos they are ex players, they have insight in business matters or boardroom stuff?   

This is journalism and football journalism at that! If you think Kris Boyd has the criteria of many of our greats, who epitomise the history of our club...........you need to do some research on the archives. As for me being all that is wrong with the support?  You know, stamping the feet and get rid of the board is all very well. You have to be pragmatic. We would all love this or that. Revolutions are usually sponsored by bankers. Maybe Kris could have a word with the branch in Tarbolton?

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

So as a fan he’s no right to an opinion? This is getting to the twilight zone stage that almost took off in that we deserve better thread too - we shouted for years we wanted people with voices in the media to put pressure on and ask questions someone does and because he’s employed by Kilmarnock he should shit up? Again no fucking wonder we struggle to get anywhere - comments like yours and a couple of others is exactly what he’s referring to at the start of his article 

Of course as a fan he is entitled to his opinion. Just while employed as a professional player with another club he should leave these comments until he retires.

1 minute ago, glasgow argyle said:

Of course as a fan he is entitled to his opinion. Just while employed as a professional player with another club he should leave these comments until he retires.

Aye great idea by that time the club he loves is in ruins 

2 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

I don’t see it like that at all, as an ex player and fan he has every right to state his opinion, if he was playing for a club outside the SPFL no one would be bothered.

19 hours ago, K.A.I said:

That was another good point he made that regardless of what you thought about the abilities of Bates and Wilson (he's basically saying they weren't the best) there's something to be said about the way their contract talks were handled by Mark Allen ... I believe Wilson was offered the same or reduced terms and Bates £250 a week rise, £250 a week on top of the first development salary he'd have been on since his move from Raith is a slap to the face and I don't care what anyone says and I'm not a Bates fan by any stretch. 

We have lost Wilson and now Bates due to financial issues .and left with Martin!!!!! There is something wrong somewhere.

2 hours ago, Orange Persson said:

Sure mate. Fighting our corner..........He started doing this journo thing to fight for the oppressed. Hoping to make a better football world for everyone. 

This is demagogue stuff.  He preaches to the converted for profile and money. This whole business of journalists using players while they still play, is a seedy one. We even have players inside our dressing room , rehearsing for these journo partnerships to come. Feel free to swallow all their revelations and hang on their ghost writers words, while they proof read it saying "yeah that'll go down well" or "that'll rattle a few cages".   If you think reading something is just brilliant 'cos you agree with it, black or white,  carry on. . Boyds  stuff and BF columns are laughable really. You think 'cos they are ex players, they have insight in business matters or boardroom stuff?   

This is journalism and football journalism at that! If you think Kris Boyd has the criteria of many of our greats, who epitomise the history of our club...........you need to do some research on the archives. As for me being all that is wrong with the support?  You know, stamping the feet and get rid of the board is all very well. You have to be pragmatic. We would all love this or that. Revolutions are usually sponsored by bankers. Maybe Kris could have a word with the branch in Tarbolton?

I get what you are saying but KB more that most shows he wears his heart on his sleeve regards us . This while still playing well for a Kilmarnock side .

I think I'm willing to buy into this statement . Being our top PL goalscorer and a bear  . He surely has earned some respect from the bears

For the time being