Still No Statement??

Whether Murty stays or goes the board should be coming out to let fans know.

Add to that the absolute silence from the "fans groups" and yet again we are as spineless in the corridors of Ibrox as we are on the pitches we play.

I guess we'll need to wait and see if the ST sales take a divebomnb in which case their hand will be forced. is this really how they should be doing business with fans?

The board have lots of deflection, story making and spin to be done before a statement of underwhelming proportions can be released. Same old, same old is what I am expecting and I don’t think they will disappoint me, sadly.

5 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Whether Murty stays or goes the board should be coming out to let fans know.

Add to that the absolute silence from the "fans groups" and yet again we are as spineless in the corridors of Ibrox as we are on the pitches we play.

I guess we'll need to wait and see if the ST sales take a divebomnb in which case their hand will be forced. is this really how they should be doing business with fans?

We are a captive audience, what else are we going to do at the weekend. Go to the shops with the wife ?? would rather pour salt in my eyes, and fuck playing golf in the winter. 

They know this and they hope we continue to feel the same, but eventually it gets too much and we end up just staying in the pub with the mates. Trouble is this can take a few seasons for the downward spiral to kick in and all the while the club is getting weaker and weaker. 

smartypants likes this

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

some will be deciding on whether to renew based on the boards ambitions.  I don't think it's ridiculous to want some of that promised "transparency"

Funny how the transparency went the same way as the rest of king's promises, up in fucking smoke.

I'm glad I can't currently afford a season ticket. I go to games when I can afford it but while we're this shit I think I'd rather stay in the house on a match day than waste my money on the crap which has been on display at Ibrox this season.

6 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

some will be deciding on whether to renew based on the boards ambitions.  I don't think it's ridiculous to want some of that promised "transparency"

King has already said in a round about way that Murty’s time is up  come the Summer.

I seriously doubt there will be people who chose not to renew their season ticket because they don’t get rid of him five games sooner than they were already going to.

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

King has already said in a round about way that Murty’s time is up  come the Summer.

I seriously doubt there will be people who chose not to renew their season ticket because they don’t get rid of him five games sooner than they were already going to.

His time ight not be up or we get some shite brought in to replace him, i'm sure plenty are waiting to see before signing up for renewal.

Roy Hobbs likes this

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Because we are devoid of leadership. 

The ship is heading for the iceberg and no cunt seems to want to shout turn. 

So you want a statement about the overall state and direction of the club, not a statement about what happened after the game on Sunday?

1 minute ago, OhW said:

So you want a statement about the overall state and direction of the club, not a statement about what happened after the game on Sunday?

In a grown up world the two are linked. But we know somecare willing to cut the captain slack even with the ship on its way to the bottom. 

1 minute ago, OhW said:

Correct, we know why Sunday happened. If Miller and Wallace are gone then so be it, hopefully Murty is sitting waiting on them walking for out the office and he’s next to go, I couldn’t give a fuck about the details to be honest.  

We want someone to tell us why it will never happen again and what they are going to do for that to happen. All we are getting is renew renew it will all be great next season. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Correct, we know why Sunday happened. If Miller and Wallace are gone then so be it, hopefully Murty is sitting waiting on them walking for out the office and he’s next to go, I couldn’t give a fuck about the details to be honest.  

We want someone to tell us why it will never happen again and what they are going to do for that to happen. All we are getting is renew renew it will all be great next season. 

But if all that shit didn’t come out last night you wouldn’t be asking for a statement. 

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

But if all that shit didn’t come out last night you wouldn’t be asking for a statement. 

I wanted a statement from the club on sunday night after that shit show on Sunday, ta fuck with Miller and Murty having handbags in the dressing room. 

That was as embarrassing a 90 mins that I have watched as Rangers fan, and all we get is keep on smiling it will be better tomorrow. 

OhW likes this

Rangers can confirm two players, Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller, have this morning been suspended pending investigation into a team related incident.

The club will make no further comment until this investigation has been completed.