Tuesday, and time for clear thoughts

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I think heads MUST roll in that boardroom. They have made bad decision after bad decision and that's 5 managers that we have seen slip away, one way or the other, under their watch - MW, Murty, Pedro,  McInnes and Murty again - in just over a year. They have made mad gambles on unknown Portuguese managers, managed to fuck up a fairly easily viewed transition into McInnes and then completely ruined a young youth managers career.

On the financial side all we have heard is how great the fans are but its been radio silence on investment and/or merchandising contracts. As time goes by they have made clueless decision after clueless decision - or in appointing Murty made no real decision at all.  It is nothing less than incompetence on a grand scale. 

No sign of heads rolling. Instead, they bring back those whose heads should have rolled when they were last on the Board. AJ - the guy with the wonderful book of US 'contacts' who is sure to bring in mega bucks ... These guys have been taking our club for a ride for years and years, and, just when we think we have seen the back of them, they magically reappear to rejoin their old pals. That's bad enough, but every day they hang around is another day when no-one with any significant money to put into the club will come forward with investment.  If season ticket holders like me are now hesitating about putting a few hundred quid into the club, why should someone with substantial funds even think about investing, while this bunch of charlatans are running the show? 

55 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I could have posted this on Sunday evening or yesterday but neither I or I suspect anyone else on here was in a mental state to read or digest it. 

However its 48hrs on from that car crash on Sunday (especially that 1st half!!!) - so where do we go from here? 

The way I see it is that the current Board have one last chance to demonstrate they can take the club back to where it belongs. The single most important decision is the next managerial appt. whoever this person is will illustrate clearly what finance and ambition these incumbents have. If it’s an obscure, left of field, out of a job manager then at that very point they should get to fuck out our club! 

However, if they ‘reach for the stars’ and appoint someone of a certain stature and calibre then it’s game on (but can you see that? That’s another debate for now) 

i say that the next managerial appt is critical because once again I’m left reflecting on where the rhats were exactly 2 years ago. In that semi we schooled them in that first half with Keirnan, Halliday and Holt all playing!! Fuck, we were lamenting that Forrester was out injured in the lead up up the game! 

This was a sellick side made up of Gordon, Lustig, Tierney, Boyata, Lego, Rogic, McGregor, Roberts and Thumb - all of whom were involved on Sunday. Add the rebirth of nae neck Forrest and the difference is crystal clear. 

They bagged that Norwegian numb nut and aimed high. The rest is written out in the last 10 games. 

A high quality high, salary manager can actually pay himself back on transfer values and European money. Aim lower and you’re pissing money down a drain eg Pedro 

So over to you King. I saw the despair amongst the most loyal of bears at half time on Sunday. And let me assure you sir, you are in last chance saloon!!!! 

He's already had his last chance, its game over. The longer it takes to force him out the surer 10IAR is delivered and they reach 55.

27 minutes ago, billscott said:

is that the same pearson who cannot get a job anywhere in england who gets touted for every job but never get any   get real and stop posting shit

That will be the guy that put that Leicester city team together that won the EPL. A guy that like Souness takes no shit from nobody and would sort that dressing room out instantly. He's a far better shout than any of the taigs and pussies that are being spoke about.

7 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Always been against Pearson because he's a lunatic and that generally isn't a good thing when it comes to managing in Glasgow but would take him in a heartbeat now.

A don't think this board will have the bottle to deal with him , but he would be the boy to sort this fuckin shower of shite out.