Twenty years since the little General arrived

Copland bear

Being the 20th anniversary of Dick Advocat's and the Dutch revolution, should the club commemorate this next season by having an away white strip with the Dutch flag on it? One like one of our away tops under him which had the NTL logo  on it, and also and more importantly release an orange and blue third strip? . Both strips would fly off the shelf making the club much needed revenue.

To our haters, If you don't like it then don't buy it. 

12 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

It's sold so many the last time and I think it would sell even more this time , good money maker for the club. 

Orange and blue strip will always be a top seller. Looks the biz when well designed.

If and when we get our merchandise and retail sorted the biggest factor should be what will sell best and produce the greatest profits. Pretty much any new strip will sell well but for me a new blue home and and orange away would do that best.

Don't really give a fuck about 20 years ago and token gestures, we need to bring in the most money we can for the here and now.

And fwiw I'd have an all black 3rd kit too.

43 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Orange top seems a no brainer. god knows who we are trying to appease by not having one.

Ffs the Catholic Church  complained the last time and made it public knowledge.  The clubs reply should have been, while we take your concerns seriously, We as a club feel the Catholic Church should be more interested in dealing with child abuse the world over by your priests. .

I tell you what? They would have wished they  bloody kept their nose out of our business.

But that was Murray and co for you, never gave a flying fuck for the fans. 

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If and when we get our merchandise and retail sorted the biggest factor should be what will sell best and produce the greatest profits. Pretty much any new strip will sell well but for me a new blue home and and orange away would do that best.

Don't really give a fuck about 20 years ago and token gestures, we need to bring in the most money we can for the here and now.

And fwiw I'd have an all black 3rd kit too.

20 years is the reason why we do it, nothing about bigotry, then the 25th year' 30th year , 35, year and so on.

Let our haters disrespect the Dutch by their very own bigitory,  play them at their own game only better  :UK:

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Ffs the Catholic Church  complained the last time and made it public knowledge.  The clubs reply should have been, while we take your concerns seriously, We as a club feel the Catholic Church should be more interested in dealing with child abuse the world over by your priests. .

I tell you what? They would have wished they  bloody kept their nose out of our business.

But that was Murray and go for you, never gave a flying fuck for the fans. 

mate the clubs reply should be "its a nice colour, fuck off".

21 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

20 years is the reason why we do it, nothing about bigotry, then the 25th year' 30th year , 35, year and so on.

Let our haters disrespect the Dutch by their very own bigitory,  play them at their own game only better  :UK:

I know what you're saying mate but fuck everything other than what's right for us.

We'd be doing it due to demand, what we as Rangers supporters demand, and if folk outwith us don't like it they can play my banjo.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I know what you're saying mate but fuck everything other than what's right for us.

We'd be doing it due to demand, wgat we as Rangers supporters demand, and if fuck outwith us don't like it they can play my banjo.

I think it's our best selling away top/ 3rd kit to date 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Being the 20th anniversary of Dick Advocat's and the Dutch revolution, should the club commemorate this next season by having an away white strip with the Dutch flag on it? One like one of our away tops under him which had the NTL logo  on it, and also and more importantly release an orange and blue third strip? . Both strips would fly off the shelf making the club much needed revenue.

To our haters, If you don't like it then don't buy it. 

That was a great day and the bheast media hated it, I wonder what our nationalistic government and press would make of it now?

I loved both Orange tops we've had because they looked great and fuck all to do with the connotations.

However, most of you wanting it seem to want it for what an orange top represents and the furore it will  create. That's not right.

Orange has never been our club's colour. If we want to do something different then a yellow/blue/red away kit in the old club tie colours would be more fitting.