4Lads Blog - Wallace, Miller and another shambles

Ace

4 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Seems to me something has happened behind the scenes after the last scum game, where we could've won that game, and since then we have been awful. Even the Dundee game, it might well have been 4-0 but it wasn't a 4-0 game. 

You're right about the Dundee game, we were very lucky not to be at least a goal down. We've been a poorer side with Dorrans back in it, as much as it pains me to say it. 

For essentially the same thing to happen under Murty that happened under Pedro highlights something's massively wrong at the club.

14 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Seems to me something has happened behind the scenes after the last scum game, where we could've won that game, and since then we have been awful. Even the Dundee game, it might well have been 4-0 but it wasn't a 4-0 game. 

I think you're bang on.  The wheels came off after the Tim defeat at Ibrox.

7 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

It's why we need a hard as nails, take no shite Manager.

Wasn't Pedro that? 

I don't know what the fuck we need other than a time machine to go back to division 2 and build the club up properly through the divisions like we should have done in the first place.

Also, why the fuck can't we keep the fighting and consequences of it in-house like it would have been done in Walter's 9iar years? We're a shambles from top to bottom.

The absolute rage and anger that both had to be feeling must have been monumental. We are talking here about a deep rooted rage that resulted in our captain and vice captain trying to attack our manager. I mean holy shit.....our captain and vice captain were trying to get at the manager of Rangers Football Club.

That doesn't just happen in the heat of the moment, it must have been the culmination of something boiling away under the surface. Something more deep rooted than them not getting game time ffs. 

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Wasn't Pedro that? 

I don't know what the fuck we need other than a time machine to go back to division 2 and build the club up properly through the divisions like we should have done in the first place.

Also, why the fuck can't we keep the fighting and consequences of it in-house like it would have been done in Walter's 9iar years? We're a shambles from top to bottom.

Was he fuck, he was a joke from the start, same as whomever appointed him.

It's why I dread FDB, though I doubt it would happen anyway.

13 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You're right about the Dundee game, we were very lucky not to be at least a goal down. We've been a poorer side with Dorrans back in it, as much as it pains me to say it. 

For essentially the same thing to happen under Murty that happened under Pedro highlights something's massively wrong at the club.

Definetly agree about Dorrans he's just been non exsistant in games since he's come back. 

I reckon, and I don't have proof or anything, that whenever the team are under pressure they buckle and when it's a Pedro who is a con man that nobody could understand and murty who hasn't got it in him (and a don't blame him btw I blame the board for putting him in this situation) to be a leader then the team is going to suffer.

49 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting on anything official for clarity. They've never told us what happened with Barton last season.

I just meant like the player is suspended not what actually happened as that should not be aired in public. Figuring Murty will obviously be asked who is available for selection during the press conference this week so it might come out on the wash then.

13 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Crazy mate..we hibs’d it, an in the next 5 games we could even finish behind them

I was never a believer in winning the title, we’d have needed to have been level or above them an played the same number of games for me to start dreaming but I did see lots of people disappointed as if we lost the league after the result at ibrox

I didn't think we'd do it either as we'd realistically have needed to win all games until the end of the season, which was improbable at best. We were arguably playing the best football in the league though and seemed like we could put the scum under some real pressure.

Sunday's catastrophe and what's followed afterwards is something not many of us saw coming. It's unfathomable really.

I thought anything but second was unthinkable but now agree that 4th certainly seems very possible if not probable. 5th would be a bit of a stretch but you never know.

8 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

That doesn't just happen in the heat of the moment, it must have been the culmination of something boiling away under the surface. Something more deep rooted than them not getting game time ffs. 

Seems strange if it's a culmination of something for Miller when the first thing he did after scoring v Dundee was to run over to the other side of the pitch to celebrate/show support with Murty.

26 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

I think you're bang on.  The wheels came off after the Tim defeat at Ibrox.

imo the players knew the tims were there for the taking at Ibrox. Especially after the red card but murty never done a thing to change it. 

34 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Seems strange if it's a culmination of something for Miller when the first thing he did after scoring v Dundee was to run over to the other side of the pitch to celebrate/show support with Murty.

I forgot all about his celebration last week which makes this whole scenario even more odd.

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

they call it a board 

3 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Any chance you have a video of that? Missed it and would be interested to see it as you are right, a big show of support to Murty would make my point kinda moot 

3 hours ago, Ayrblue1 said:

imo the players knew the tims were there for the taking at Ibrox. Especially after the red card but murty never done a thing to change it. 

Ever heard a manager say ‘I can’t influence anything once the players step over that white line’?

If the players knew, they should have grasped the game by the scruff of the neck and seen the job through.

Except they don’t have the gumption for that.

7 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Any chance you have a video of that? Missed it and would be interested to see it as you are right, a big show of support to Murty would make my point kinda moot 

I don't mate. Just had a look on YouTube to find it but the highlights cut it short.

He was running in one direction after his goal then seemed to suddenly realise he should acknowledge Murty and changed direction to run towards him pointing with the camera panning to Murty smiling back to him. No hint of any problem between the two. 

10 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Ever heard a manager say ‘I can’t influence anything once the players step over that white line’?

If the players knew, they should have grasped the game by the scruff of the neck and seen the job through.

Except they don’t have the gumption for that.

Nobody in the dugout or the pitch have the gumption for that. 

Sad state we are in mate

52 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Around the 6 and a half min mark.