VB Article

BridgeIsBlue

4 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Spot on, hopefully the fans groups who have the will and the gumption to stand up to the board and call them to account can pool their resources/efforts and come up with a strategy to take this forward, In the face of a coherant and increasingly organised fan base challenging the board during season book renewal might stir some openness and honesty from them on how they intend to take us forward, be interesting to see how club 1872/FF respond.

welcome back btw,

I never really leave mate, recently I've went through a couple wee phases where the people on here annoy me with the shite they talk to the point I fancy a few weeks off the forum, then can come back when i'm missing it and enjoy it better - I'll be doing it more often in future

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Good statement also ?

whose next as we need to continue with this momentum until King releases a credible statement, if he can

Good to see the momentum building. We need serious and transparent commitment from him in exactly where we are with recruiting a new manager. How much is getting invested in players and so on, as he normally just comes out with long winded and meaningless aspirational shite of jam tomorrow.

Should be more fireworks after the next scum games, because I can't see anything other than a hefty defeat. Just hope we at least turn up and get fucking into it. I would consider hospitalising broon a victory.

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

He’s a cunt, but that’s a ridiculous statement. Going into administration and being relegated to the third division of Scottish football with a 5 way agreement is much fucking worse than this. 

That happened at our lowest vulnerable point  . This muppet has fucked up on a grand scale for 3 years so I would suggest it equates to the same

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Good to see the momentum building. We need serious and transparent commitment from him in exactly where we are with recruiting a new manager. How much is getting invested in players and so on, as he normally just comes out with long winded and meaningless aspirational shite of jam tomorrow.

Should be more fireworks after the next scum games, because I can't see anything other than a hefty defeat. Just hope we at least turn up and get fucking into it. I would consider hospitalising broon a victory.

I honestly don't think King does truth and transparency

It will always be bullshit when ever he speaks

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

That happened at our lowest vulnerable point  . This muppet has fucked up on a grand scale for 3 years so I would suggest it equates to the same

:duh: How did we get to our lowest vulnerable point?! Fuck sake! Hahaha. Whyte is 100% worse. 

Who really cares anyway, they’re both cunts.

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Can't wait to seen Shrek get one . The arrogant bastard has it coming . Karma will get the cunt

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly don't think King does truth and transparency

It will always be bullshit when ever he speaks

I know, but this time around he has serious money of his to protect and if ST sales go down significantly both he and we are fucked if he tries to continue with the current financial model. He's now got to shit or get off the pot. This really is his last chance as we can all see from the momentum against, but who the fuck knows which way he will jump such is the nature of the beast.

24 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

the hospitalisation of that prick would defo give some joy to this shitty season 

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I know, but this time around he has serious money of his to protect and if ST sales go down significantly both he and we are fucked if he tries to continue with the current financial model. He's now got to shit or get off the pot. This really is his last chance as we can all see from the momentum against, but who the fuck knows which way he will jump such is the nature of the beast.

Yeah that is the biggest worry for me . He can damage us more . In fact . I think all this shit is going to transfer itself into next season

I said on other thread . Protests of a kind  will be all over the place next season . I stand by that

Too think we were both saying all this few years back . I don't feel good about it . It just frustrates me no end

Good Statement and along with the UB we need more pressure put on the board.

A real head of steam needs to be maintained along with further pressure maintained.

The silence so far from the rest of the fans groups is disgraceful.

8 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

to keep us from talking about the board

theyve been made scapegoats, the two players who definitely are not to blame for our results are the ones we're all talking about 

Aye, but the article from VB says Wallace and Miller should be sacked, why?

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, but the article from VB says Wallace and Miller should be sacked, why?

i think its probably because most think theyre times up anyway mate

ive seen a lot of folk saying things like "aye well their time is up, theyre done", that might be true but we cant sack them for that and if were using the bust up as an excuse then its a bit of a disgrace imo. Its not the same as the Sandaza phone call or Barton, like them or not KM and LW have served us well and dont deserve to be thrown under the bus to distract from the abysmal state we are in 

17 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

Surely Douglas Park shouldn’t be on the hook for this recent cluster fuck.  That’s the one thing that weekens this article which I otherwise agree with.

It was the parks that appointed Pedro. So yes they should be on the hook.

28 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

to keep us from talking about the board

theyve been made scapegoats, the two players who definitely are not to blame for our results are the ones we're all talking about 

They aren't at fault for recent results but Miller has been shit stirring for ages. That needs stamped out. He's got his own agenda which he has been playing for a while.

After all the bullshit King has fed us and got away with, with no fear of reproach from anyone cos he bought of fmost fan groups -  it's fucking galling that it takes 2 plyers seemingly calling the manager for what he is - not up to task -  for all these groups to raise a statement.

King has been making us all look like cunts since he got in the transparent potless lying bastard, why the silence before? Cause no players have pointed out that he's not up to task?

19 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

After all the bullshit King has fed us and got away with, with no fear of reproach from anyone cos he bought of fmost fan groups -  it's fucking galling that it takes 2 plyers seemingly calling the manager for what he is - not up to task -  for all these groups to raise a statement.

King has been making us all look like cunts since he got in the transparent potless lying bastard, why the silence before? Cause no players have pointed out that he's not up to task?

VB & D'Art have issued various statements regarding the board and lack of action / broken promises etc - it's only now due to the state we're in that people are finally opening their eyes to what is actually going on.

The UB's have released a decent statement and kudos to them for it, but they're in a position where they could have called out the board long ago with a simple banner.

3 hours ago, gruggs said:

It was the parks that appointed Pedro. So yes they should be on the hook.

My point was that the article links Sunday’s debacle and fallout directly to the appointment of Parks as deputy chairman.

23 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Real momentum building against these chancers/cancers in the boardroom and not before time.

It shows how inept they are that they haven't tried to limit the damage or manage the situation. They don't even seem to realise the groundswell against them is growing by the day and threatens to engulf them. Any decent board in any company would be trying to head off trouble and calm the situation just to try and save their own hides. Their PR advisor should be shot, as the few statements they have made have been childlike and only served to embarrass the club and its fans even more. It is telling they rushed out an embarrassing spiteful statement kidding on they didn't want McInnes when he knocked them back, yet the current disaster hasn't merited a single word. Not one.

The much vaunted share owning fan groups have also joined the vow of silence, though like King, they had plenty to say when they wanted power.

The club can't take much more of this. We need leadership, professionalism and investment. Instead it is amateur night standing by watching the ship steam into the iceberg, powerless to stop it or change direction. They can't even seem to see the iceberg.

We really do deserve better but we won't get it as long as continue to fund these asshats. The threat of going game by game was employed by king before and would now be effective against him. It would be unlikely to come to that, the threat should be enough but only by direct action will we get change. Otherwise the club is doomed to being mid table at best with massive financial uncertainty.