Hummel

jjbscotty12

16 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

The glory days of Adidas and Nike kits seem to be dead.

Have a club wearing Hummel kits ever won a major tournament? I know it’s not important - just out of interest.

Not for a second do I think we are getting a top deal - no pun intended. Otherwise you’d see your Juves and Reals at some point in history wearing Hummel

Denmark, Real Madrid.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's alright saying 15-million upfront, which sounds good but that's not 100% of the cash for a 20-year deal or anything absolutely mental is it? the devil will be in the detail, transparancy etc.

Hummel are a riddy of a brand but I've always said provided they offer the most money it's a no-brainer. I wouldn't buy one though, wouldn't be dead in it tho.

?? plenty of good, positive points then end it with a head shot 

If they pay us the most and the shirt is blue with our badge on it then happy days! The people complaining probably don’t even buy the shirts anyway. Always drives me nuts at games now as there is so many shades of black in the crowd but very few with the shirt on

Just now, Smile said:

Certain brands always carry a higher prestige than other brands.

Hmm. Genuinely don't see what difference the prestige of Nike over Hummel will make.

I'm actually..:hmmm:... dare I say feeling a wee bit positively about this..seems I've been in such a hate filled rant since Sunday that even good news is getting shouted down with contempt prior to investigation..:snapoutofit:..

The Orange top with purple piping will be a top seller..

Archived