From the lips of Jimmy Millar

D'Artagnan

We limp from one crisis to the next. No matter what was said and by who, the root of all our problems is and has been for too long THE BOARD.

Each and every one of them is culpable and should be chased down Edmiston Drive. With that mob in charge I,m afraid there is no hope.

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hertz score early on Sunday and there'll be chaos. 

Will we see anybody ranting and raving to those in the directors box whilst wearing rat masks? 

Of course we won't. 

You'll be lucky if many are there to see it.

The sad thing is Murty had all the best will in the world. Although the board are at fault for keeping him.aslong as they have he's at fault for the ridiculous decisions he's making.

It's going to be fucking ugly and I hope these players dig out a performance for firstly us and then for him.and themselves.

They need it or like you and others sat it'll be fucking bedlam

1 hour ago, D'Artagnan said:

“When a chap loses his heart to an ideal, there’s no going back. It grows and grows within him, growing stronger as the years slip past.
That is why, when people ask: “Would you rather play centre than in the half-back line?” my answer comes off my lips as though from a tape recorder:
“I don’t care where I play so long as I wear the Rangers colours.”

(Jimmy Millar)

Due to the way it has been mis-handled, there will be something of a media frenzy about what was said in the Ibrox dressing room last Sunday. Already this incident has divided opinion amongst our support, with some backing the players for speaking their minds whilst others insist the manager should be afforded some modicum of respect, regardless of who that is.

I doubt many of us would argue that Lee Wallace has given his heart to an ideal. While some badge kissers could not engineer their Ibrox exits quickly enough, Lee Wallace stayed for the fight to restore the club in its time of dire need. In terms of his flourishing international career it could be argued he paid a heavy price for doing so. Therefore, on the back of one of the most gutless, insipid, soulless and embarrassing performances from charlatans wearing the famous blue jersey, one can at the very least, understand the passion which proved to be the catalyst to whatever transpired within the dressing room.

As is often the case in life, it was actually what was not said which was important.

Graeme Murty’s post-match interview where he admitted he had not discussed the performance with the players for fear it may cause conflict or finger-pointing should merit an internal Rangers investigation more than anything else which transpired on Sunday.  Can any of you imagine Jock Wallace avoiding what needed to be said after such a humiliating capitulation for fear of upsetting some inflated or precious egos within the Ibrox dressing room ?

If a 4 nil thrashing to celtic in a Scottish Cup Semi Final was not sufficient cause for Murty to light the blue touch paper in the Rangers dressing room – you have to ask yourself – just what the hell would be ?

The Heart & Hand Podcast summed the situation up perfectly via their twitter account.

Screenshot(23).thumb.png.8bc3dfcd375d86ece9e1be66a734a73f.png

Our current board have made a spectacular series of gaffes with regard to managerial recruitment, that situation could become a whole lot worse if they fail to act before Sunday. The Post Mortems on managerial decisions and the merits or madness of promoting the Youth Coach can wait for another day, for once, the board need to step out of character, show some leadership and for God’s sake listen to the real voice of the Club – the fans.

100 % correct what an accurate post sums things up exactly

When Murty made the post match statement was this before or after the incident with Miller and Wallace? 

If before, then he deserves the criticism. If after, then surely the comment can be put down to him masking what's just happened from the press. And he's not discussed it due to conduct of players which has been at a level where discussion isn't an option.

Was at the game, didn't hear it, and don't care for Murty but am interested if this can be confirmed.

8 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I was thinking about this last night.

I think Rangers might just be the luckiest club in the world. What I mean by that is this:

• lifelong traditions cast aside to pacify others - and we keep coming back
  • financial crisis puts us in the control of one shyster after another - and still we’re there 
  • successive inept managers bring in equally inept players not fit to wear the jersey graced by Cooper, Baxter, Jardine and Greig - still we roll up
  • promises of transparency and financial support are broken time after time - yet we’re there every week regardless

The Rangers support has been through more shit in recent years than Andy DuFresne escaping Shawshank ten times over and yet the club knows we will support our team through it all. Is there another organisation in the world who treat their loyal customers with such disregard and complacency?

We huff and puff about protests and demonstrations but the fact is, if you’re a bluenose, you are Rangers till you die. We love our club but, by fuck, do they make it hard sometimes.

It would be good if the people running our club really appreciated that loyalty instead of taking it for granted and exploiting it.

Well said

It’s still never been explained who made the bizarre decision to give Pedro the managers job,this is the catalyst for everything that has gone wrong this season and yet no one has been held accountable.  We’ll sack you for slagging the incompetent manager but ignore the fool who gave our most important position to some cunt from the job centre.

18 minutes ago, Dickie said:

It’s still never been explained who made the bizarre decision to give Pedro the managers job,this is the catalyst for everything that has gone wrong this season and yet no one has been held accountable.  We’ll sack you for slagging the incompetent manager but ignore the fool who gave our most important position to some cunt from the job centre.

Graeme Park had the final say, blinded by his friendship with Mendes or the fact he sells cars for a living and knows fuck all about football. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hertz score early on Sunday and there'll be chaos. 

Will we see anybody ranting and raving to those in the directors box whilst wearing rat masks? 

Of course we won't. 

Yip silence is sin. Keep silent and you are condoning the problem. Speak up and you are part of the solution.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Graeme Park had the final say, blinded by his friendship with Mendes or the fact he sells cars for a living and knows fuck all about football. 

I've heard this too though can't believe final say off wouldn't have been by our esteemed chairman whoever proposed/decided on PC.

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He probably doesnt know much about selling cars either. He was handed a ready made business by his father. You usually find that these boys who have ready made inheritied wealth are thick as pig shit

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I've heard this too though can't believe final say off wouldn't have been by our esteemed chairman whoever proposed/decided on PC.

Probadly did have final ok, but if he put Park in charge of getting the job done then I can’t see him knocking back his No.1 pick. 

45 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I was thinking about this last night.

I think Rangers might just be the luckiest club in the world. What I mean by that is this:

• lifelong traditions cast aside to pacify others - and we keep coming back
  • financial crisis puts us in the control of one shyster after another - and still we’re there 
  • successive inept managers bring in equally inept players not fit to wear the jersey graced by Cooper, Baxter, Jardine and Greig - still we roll up
  • promises of transparency and financial support are broken time after time - yet we’re there every week regardless

The Rangers support has been through more shit in recent years than Andy DuFresne escaping Shawshank ten times over and yet the club knows we will support our team through it all. Is there another organisation in the world who treat their loyal customers with such disregard and complacency?

We huff and puff about protests and demonstrations but the fact is, if you’re a bluenose, you are Rangers till you die. We love our club but, by fuck, do they make it hard sometimes.

It would be good if the people running our club really appreciated that loyalty instead of taking it for granted and exploiting it.

loyal and apathetic .