Does anyone believe ?

HOPLITE

I think the board haven't gave it another thought since they put that press conference out with that wee rat cunt Robertson claiming Murty is the best candidate to take us to at least the end of the season. After that they've sat back hoping and praying he pulls off certain wins to justify giving him full time.

The whole time not bothering their arse to make sure there's plans in place for when (or if) it went tits up.

Same way the didn't have a back up plan when they fucked about with Warburton until February and took long enough to come up with Pedro. Same way they didn't have back up plans in place from the second that cunt Pedro fucked up at the very first task set him in getting past Progres. Same way they fucked up getting in Mcinnes and never had a clue what to do then either.

They don't strike me as people who have back up plans, regardless of Mark Allen being tasked with coming up with any lists.

37 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

@Blue Avenger if that popcorn toothed, ginger, scarred for life, trampy, clatty, bog Arab gypo got anywhere near Ibrox I would get a metal fork and howk my fillings out, followed by two pencils in each eye, on camera.

:lol:

Stop sitting on the fence mate.

3 hours ago, jintybear said:

I'm genuinely scared of who our next manager is going to be. No names I have seen have filled me with excitement. More like fear :depressed:

this

i cant think of one name thats a realistic possibility that inspires me

im expecting another flop, i have no faith left in the people running our Club and i dont think any decent managers do either 

After the McInnes fiasco  I don't think they have the acumen or professionalism to organise a proper new manager. 

They were terribly advised before and have now alienated candidates from the job to the point I would wonder if a manager was any good if he signed for us. 

They are so out of touch its unreal. I think we are in for a lit more pain and embarrassment over the next manager, and with their previous they will take what they can get and bullshit us its a great appointment. 

Changes are needed at this board. Get someone in who understands discretion and decorum. 

Just now, MARK92GERS said:

I’d be happy with Alex Neil in fairness he’d do a good Job what do people think of Steve Robinson?

I'm for Steve. He's a no nonsence motivational type. Obviously has an eye for a player. That new two bob striker of his, is a battering ram. However, anyone with a spine in our team would look right out of place.

Steve's a Prod as well, so need for the conspiracy theories.

None of the names mentioned inspire me, but those who could, we couldn't afford.

1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

@Blue Avenger if that popcorn toothed, ginger, scarred for life, trampy, clatty, bog Arab gypo got anywhere near Ibrox I would get a metal fork and howk my fillings out, followed by two pencils in each eye, on camera.

:rofl:

Don't mince your words there! I would actually join you if he was appointed!!! 

1 hour ago, orange&blue92 said:

Sean Dyche has went from 33s to 18/1 on skybet, long shot but he's a no bullshit manager

That's one name that would do it for me! As others have said though not a hope in hell. There is no way he's giving up megabucks in the EPL to come to the backwater SPL with very limited funds.

1 hour ago, orange&blue92 said:

Sean Dyche has went from 33s to 18/1 on skybet, long shot but he's a no bullshit manager

It would be a huge statement of intent and a manager we would all be behind. But there's not a chance.

He's just signed a new contract and is on 70k a week.

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh fuck, the lemmon's on at 8/1!

King's obviously trying to get his name out there and stroke us for the inevitable.

TBH, I don't blame him in a way, as he defo has the character and some track record.

:huh:

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh fuck, the lemmon's on at 8/1!

King's obviously trying to get his name out there and stroke us for the inevitable.

TBH, I don't blame him in a way, as he defo has the character and some track record.

It's just as well that Lennon would rather do what @HuistraHairDo would do if he came. He hates every single thing about us and I'm glad because odds like that might get a person worried!!

23 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'm for Steve. He's a no nonsence motivational type. Obviously has an eye for a player. That new two bob striker of his, is a battering ram. However, anyone with a spine in our team would look right out of place.

Steve's a Prod as well, so need for the conspiracy theories.

None of the names mentioned inspire me, but those who could, we couldn't afford.

Aye a like the idea of him as well like the way he sets his team up to get in the faces of the opposition think that’s what we need good bit of steel in the team and he could bring that no doubt 

Just now, OhW said:

You are in your element when Rangers fans are hurting. Piece of shit. 

:caughtone: :mutley:

Shut it dour face.

You wanting us all jumping aff the Erskine?

This was always going to turn to shit with King, but heh, shoot the messenger and ignore the message like the ostriches we are.

This saga will play out and the way forward will be down to King one way or another. In the meantime, the pressure on him needs to continue.