SACK THE BOARD

Gman36

3 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

If C1872 were to call an EGM, who pays for it - them or the club?

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

club

Okay, so no financial outlay for C1872 or it's members. So far so good.

3 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

I've made no comment on the merits of a EGM. 

Pointless asking for the removal of King without an alternative in place though. And by alternative I mean, a new Chairman, someone to buy his 15%, repay his £6.7m of loans (as at 30.6.17) and put up the £7m guarantee for the next 2 years. 

This is the major sticking point ^^^

If as has been said is true, that King is toxic and is the reason for the lack of investors then surely the rest of the board should raise the money to remove him whilst looking at alternatives to replace him.

There's been a few names mentioned previously, but King and this ongoing TAB situation has deterred any serious notion of them investing. The rest of the board need to address this. If King does comply - then we revert to the above where he's bought out and hopefully those who have expressed an interest step forward.

3 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

I wouldn't be against an EGM being called to restructure the RIFC board (IMO it's too large, has people I think should be replaced & too geographically diverse). 

I would also expect to see TRFC exec team being removed and replaced. 

There's two reasons alone for C1872 to call for one. Nothing stopping them although from my scant knowledge of it, the board can refuse an EGM under certain circumstances :unsure:

But then again, C1872 don't want to go upsetting the board. Something has to give at some point though as we can't continue as we are.

8 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

a stagnant club

millions in debt

an owner who wont leave without his debts being payed 

apparently no one willing to take over

2011 all over again

It could come to be we need another admin to finally get ourselves where we need to be. That would be extremely painful, but it might be the only way. 

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh ffs, your just being pedantic now.

No cunt can touch him now and he holds little, so wtf could anyone do at 51%? Out vote him?!

75.1% gives unfettered total control, which ensures the holder can thwart even special resolutions that they do npt agree with.

Not pedantry just simple fact.

11 hours ago, backup said:

who replaces them and their loans ?

If the fans show a togetherness and determination then potential investors MIGHT stand up and take note that this is a club worth investing in.

If we continue to accept the status quo then that will never happen and we can expect more of the same year after year!

SACK THE BOARD

11 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You get proper people in place who can squeeze every last drop of available revenue out of the market, couple that with running an efficient business model and run the club within its means. 

Within its means doesn’t mean we avoid all debt, debt is only a problem when you can’t service it, a proper run Rangers can carry a good serviceable debt. 

We’re already working on a business model at present 

1 hour ago, Dlydon81 said:

If the fans show a togetherness and determination then potential investors MIGHT stand up and take note that this is a club worth investing in.

If we continue to accept the status quo then that will never happen and we can expect more of the same year after year!

SACK THE BOARD

We can’t afford the risk of might, the consequence of which could be terminal.

2 minutes ago, backup said:

We can’t afford the risk of might, the consequence of which could be terminal.

I understand that to get rid of King  someone will need to buy his shares,  loan notes and to find someone to cover the shortfall for this year. Does this all have to go to one buyer or could they be separated with different individuals buying the shares, loan note and and rights to offer loan4shares to cover the short fall?

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I understand that to get rid of King  someone will need to buy his shares,  loan notes and to find someone to cover the shortfall for this year. Does this all have to go to one buyer or could they be separated with different individuals buying the shares, loan note and and rights to offer loan4shares to cover the short fall?

Anyone with money to burn is welcome, if indeed any exist.

24 minutes ago, backup said:

Anyone with money to burn is welcome, if indeed any exist.

I was wondering if TAB and the rest of the directors are finding a way for King to be removed from the company.

If the rumour is true about Hummel then it is part of the Thornico Group. Thornico have companies dealing in all different markets including venture, seeding and debt management. If Thornico owners Thor Stadil & Christian Stadil bought King's loan note and the rights to offer loan4shares, to cover the short fall. The Stadil's could then convert the loan notes to shares leaving them as majority owners with the money and contacts to make a difference, leaving King/NOAL/LAIRD/JIM to retain that shareholding but with no voting rights until ownership can be proven.

The boards position is now clearly untenable.I for one was all for the current board,but we have stumbled from one shambles to another under their tenure.If the latest rumours about murty not even being present while wallace and miller blasted the players,the board have to go.From barton,warburton mcinnes,murty and now to this,this has to be the final straw,that wee snidey bastard robertson does my head in,these rat bastards are no better than the last board,this stinks of trying to offload two higher earners quicker,while making them scapegoats,they are so out of touch with working class fans it is unreal.

23 minutes ago, donmeister1972 said:

The boards position is now clearly untenable.I for one was all for the current board,but we have stumbled from one shambles to another under their tenure.If the latest rumours about murty not even being present while wallace and miller blasted the players,the board have to go.From barton,warburton mcinnes,murty and now to this,this has to be the final straw,that wee snidey bastard robertson does my head in,these rat bastards are no better than the last board,this stinks of trying to offload two higher earners quicker,while making them scapegoats,they are so out of touch with working class fans it is unreal.

Ok, they are sacked - all gone. We got our wish - everyone handed their notice in and pulled their shares on Sunday after the game. yipeee, job done :tu:

Now kindly paint a picture of what we look like on let's say, Tuesday next week? spell it out now and don't just shrug your shoulders mate, spell out what we look like from top to club management   - you can even throw in some names if you like.

while you are doing that, i'll away and put my popcorn on.