Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Ok, they are sacked - all gone. We got our wish - everyone handed their notice in and pulled their shares on Sunday after the game. yipeee, job done :tu:

Now kindly paint a picture of what we look like on let's say, Tuesday next week? spell it out now and don't just shrug your shoulders mate, spell out what we look like from top to club management   - you can even throw in some names if you like.

while you are doing that, i'll away and put my popcorn on.

Salt or Butter?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s no one in the wings, there’s no sugar daddies, there’s no one interested in investing in Scotland- the EPL or ECL are where you go if you’re sensible - there’s no one of wealth behind a coup. 

Well you can’t sack the major shareholders they are here to stay.  But you can restructure the board with people who know what they are doing, and get a proper CEO in. 

90 minutes of this on Sunday. Nothing more nothing less. 

11 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Ok, they are sacked - all gone. We got our wish - everyone handed their notice in and pulled their shares on Sunday after the game. yipeee, job done :tu:

Now kindly paint a picture of what we look like on let's say, Tuesday next week? spell it out now and don't just shrug your shoulders mate, spell out what we look like from top to club management   - you can even throw in some names if you like.

while you are doing that, i'll away and put my popcorn on.

People were willing to invest in us while we were in the 3rd division,so do you not think there wont be people again??or lets just bury our heads in the sand,nothing to see here,some fans are just happy to settle for mediocrity,king and his cronies have taken this club nowhere,fair do's they took it of people and have done some good,but the time is now for them to step aside,murray and robertson will be getting paid a pretty penny for this complete shambles.make no mistake about that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, donmeister1972 said:

People were willing to invest in us while we were in the 3rd division,so do you not think there wont be people again??or lets just bury our heads in the sand,nothing to see here,some fans are just happy to settle for mediocrity,king and his cronies have taken this club nowhere,fair do's they took it of people and have done some good,but the time is now for them to step aside,murray and robertson will be getting paid a pretty penny for this complete shambles.make no mistake about that.

Who?

gruggs likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, donmeister1972 said:

People were willing to invest in us while we were in the 3rd division,so do you not think there wont be people again??or lets just bury our heads in the sand,nothing to see here,some fans are just happy to settle for mediocrity,king and his cronies have taken this club nowhere,fair do's they took it of people and have done some good,but the time is now for them to step aside,murray and robertson will be getting paid a pretty penny for this complete shambles.make no mistake about that.

no... that's not what I asked.

I asked you to outline what our club looks like on Tuesday. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Ok, they are sacked - all gone. We got our wish - everyone handed their notice in and pulled their shares on Sunday after the game. yipeee, job done :tu:

Now kindly paint a picture of what we look like on let's say, Tuesday next week? spell it out now and don't just shrug your shoulders mate, spell out what we look like from top to club management   - you can even throw in some names if you like.

while you are doing that, i'll away and put my popcorn on.

Spot on. 

I agree that the board is a shambles and something needs to be done but forcing them out the club will leave us in the exact same position we were in 6 years ago.

For every right this board has made, there has been two wrongs which is not sustainable for a club this size. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wont be in at the game currently in tenerife and will watch it Sunday down the ibrox bar. Maybe come again in June/July with the ST savings by not renewing seeing as we have not heard fuck all from the club since Sunday. Cowards probably all in a ww2 bunker under some field somewhere waiting for an evac. The fact no one has come out and said something is shocking, just speculation from bheast infested rags online and being a laughing stock of scottish football. Not happy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, backup said:

We can’t afford the risk of might, the consequence of which could be terminal.

I don’t think you understand.  Nobody can sack the board without a replacement - if nobody comes forth then we are stuck with them.  Nobody will come forth unless we shout an appetite for change ie a SACK THE BOARD movement.

Do nothing and we resign ourselves to perpetual mediocrity behind celtic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

I don’t think you understand.  Nobody can sack the board without a replacement - if nobody comes forth then we are stuck with them.  Nobody will come forth unless we shout an appetite for change ie a SACK THE BOARD movement.

Do nothing and we resign ourselves to perpetual mediocrity behind celtic.

Who is coming forward, no one.

As others have said who like me are critics of this regime, be careful what you wish for, you might just get it and the consequences attached.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, backup said:

Who is coming forward, no one.

As others have said who like me are critics of this regime, be careful what you wish for, you might just get it and the consequences attached.

That's about the 97th time you've said that.  Perhaps some folk realize that a mendacious free club is an attractive opportunity for anyone with a desire for high profile activity.  

Board the sack.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rambo1872 said:

Wont be in at the game currently in tenerife and will watch it Sunday down the ibrox bar. Maybe come again in June/July with the ST savings by not renewing seeing as we have not heard fuck all from the club since Sunday. Cowards probably all in a ww2 bunker under some field somewhere waiting for an evac. The fact no one has come out and said something is shocking, just speculation from bheast infested rags online and being a laughing stock of scottish football. Not happy. 

You never heard of dignified silence?

It's the Rangers way now.......

Rambo1872 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Bertent said:

That's about the 97th time you've said that.  Perhaps some folk realize that a mendacious free club is an attractive opportunity for anyone with a desire for high profile activity.  

Board the sack.  

Saying it doesn't make it any less true, those demanding action hoping that a saviour arrives without any evidence of one need a reality check.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Ok, they are sacked - all gone. We got our wish - everyone handed their notice in and pulled their shares on Sunday after the game. yipeee, job done :tu:

Now kindly paint a picture of what we look like on let's say, Tuesday next week? spell it out now and don't just shrug your shoulders mate, spell out what we look like from top to club management   - you can even throw in some names if you like.

while you are doing that, i'll away and put my popcorn on.

What's your solution to this fucking shit show? Give them cuddles and high fives as they enter the main doors and thank them for the wonderful job they're doing?

 

You're saying where would we be without them? Where the fuck will we be if we continue down this disastrous path? It simply cannot continue. Things need to change and they need to change now.

Smile likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Malvern said:

You never heard of dignified silence?

It's the Rangers way now.......

Its sickening, we know we have a crisis i can accept that, its the silence as you say. Unacceptable. Like a fucking mushroom here in the dark about the goings on. And then expected to stump up over £500+ into the bargain and increasing annualy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sket said:

What's your solution to this fucking shit show? Give them cuddles and high fives as they enter the main doors and thank them for the wonderful job they're doing?

 

You're saying where would we be without them? Where the fuck will we be if we continue down this disastrous path? It simply cannot continue. Things need to change and they need to change now.

just because my answer to the OP, boring us with the usual "sack the board" shite, didn't contain what I have said about what I think should happen doesn't make me a kingaliing for fux sake  

I've said it a couple of times - target King - not the whole board (incompetent as most of them are) make sure he is so uncomfortable at our club he either fucks off  or changes his strategy completely. Focus your energy on King, him alone - whatever that looks like, we need stability of sorts if/when he chucks it or else we will be ripe for another fist fucking.

People saying we should get rid of the lot of them haven't thought things through and are just fucking bumping their gums cos that's what everyone else is saying. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 18 April 2021 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      Rangers v celtic
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Cup

×
×
  • Create New...