SACK THE BOARD

Gman36

54 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

just because my answer to the OP, boring us with the usual "sack the board" shite, didn't contain what I have said about what I think should happen doesn't make me a kingaliing for fux sake  

I've said it a couple of times - target King - not the whole board (incompetent as most of them are) make sure he is so uncomfortable at our club he either fucks off  or changes his strategy completely. Focus your energy on King, him alone - whatever that looks like, we need stability of sorts if/when he chucks it or else we will be ripe for another fist fucking.

People saying we should get rid of the lot of them haven't thought things through and are just fucking bumping their gums cos that's what everyone else is saying. 

Who on the board do you think deserves to stay there going forward? Bearing in mind every single one if them are just as culpable as King...

Don't bother mentioning Robertson as he's a smarmy wee specky prick.

22 minutes ago, Sket said:

Who on the board do you think deserves to stay there going forward? Bearing in mind every single one if them are just as culpable as King...

And only some of them have actually put their own money in...as i said,they have took us as far as they can,time to see who else is out their.As for asking me who?how the fuck am i supposed to know,but not these cunts anyway,they have been in charge of the club overseeing some of our worst results in the history of our football club,just let that sink in.

22 minutes ago, Sket said:

I don’t know how they would operate if King went but what’s for sure, they would see the need for proper governance. I’m sure his influence is negatively impacting on their ability to push on. 

24 minutes ago, donmeister1972 said:

And only some of them have actually put their own money in...as i said,they have took us as far as they can,time to see who else is out their.As for asking me who?how the fuck am i supposed to know,but not these cunts anyway,they have been in charge of the club overseeing some of our worst results in the history of our football club,just let that sink in.

You seem confused. I wasn't asking you anything. FWIW i'd hunt every fucking one of them and i'd boot utter fuck out of them before doing so.

24 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I don’t know how they would operate if King went but what’s for sure, they would see the need for proper governance. I’m sure his influence is negatively impacting on their ability to push on. 

They are ALL complicit.

6 hours ago, donmeister1972 said:

A silent protest will do nothing...a.proper board out protest is needed on sunday.enoughs enough

Not read the whole thread so far but I'm 200% certain this won't happen on Sunday nor any other day of the year.  

Murty will still be here next season, if not the shambles with Miller and Wallace wouldn't have happened, along with 40k season tickets sold and record shirt sales. 

This time next year we will still be reading the same threads again

2 minutes ago, Bertent said:

Not with that sort of attitude.  Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't your always right.  

Im never right, however I've supported us for well over 35 years and one think I'm certain of is there won't be any proper mass protest. 

A few banners here and their isn't a protest.  I'm talking about what those cunta done in the early 90s when, I believe, 10s of thousands were at the front door baying for blood and tbf they have never looked back. 

What we have is a handful of guys padlock in the training ground shut ( if I read correctly). Personally I don't buy into the union bears etc as I firmly believe they, like most of the support, are all words and no action.  Hopefully I'm proven wrong but can't see it myself

3 hours ago, backup said:

Who is coming forward, no one.

As others have said who like me are critics of this regime, be careful what you wish for, you might just get it and the consequences attached.

Jeez, so do nothing then?

its fans like you that just will it to be ok why we’re in such a predicament.  

39 minutes ago, Sket said:

You seem confused. I wasn't asking you anything. FWIW i'd hunt every fucking one of them and i'd boot utter fuck out of them before doing so.

Lol.i was replying to the guy above you who seems to think theres nothing wrong with the board.

3 hours ago, backup said:

Saying it doesn't make it any less true, those demanding action hoping that a saviour arrives without any evidence of one need a reality check.

A saviour did arrive, 3 years ago.

Some idiot by the name of Dave King, he walked on water too, just like that guy who got nailed to a cross.

Look how that's turning out.

49 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We’re about to hear from Alastair Johnston..

:justno:

The mere mention or sight of that cunt sends my blood pressure rocketing.

The same bastard whilst part of our previous board, lied about the bank not having the upper hand. Muirs left/right hand man and good friend of Manus Fullerton .

The same cunt who gave Martin Bain, the worst Chief Executive in footballing history - a 39-month notice period with full pay and bonuses.

Brought back in with great fanfare and lorded over by the paid hands and errand boys who boasted  that he had a contacts book thicker than the London phone book and would provide all sorts of sponsorship deals and financial openings 

As fucking sleekit and devious as King and brings about as much to the table as potless does.

Just now, Virtuoso said:

The mere mention or sight of that cunt sends my blood pressure rocketing.

The same bastard whilst part of our previous board, lied about the bank not having the upper hand. Muirs left/right hand man and good friend of Manus Fullerton .

The same cunt who gave Martin Bain, the worst Chief Executive in footballing history - a 39-month notice period with full pay and bonuses.

Brought back in with great fanfare and lorded over by the paid hands and errand boys who boasted  that he had a contacts book thicker than the London phone book and would provide all sorts of sponsorship deals and financial openings 

As fucking sleekit and devious as King and brings about as much to the table as potless does.

Dont read his interview then, mate.

Your blood pressure will be through roof.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Dont read his interview then, mate.

Your blood pressure will be through roof.

I try and avoid anything he has to say like the plague.

Just another in a long line of so called Rangers men aboard the gravy train. It may be a non-salaried position but no doubt claiming expenses which will be more than your average man in the street earns with a comfy seat in the box for doing the square root of fuck all!!!

His past actions long since forgotten :sarcasm:

32 minutes ago, donmeister1972 said:

Lol.i was replying to the guy above you who seems to think theres nothing wrong with the board.

You obviously having difficulty in understanding how options work , when none are available, carry on fooling yourself.