Pena

MrMckee

Just now, FSM said:

There's been much worse.

He's not the worst player ever, but I mean overall the worst signing we've ever made.

At such a crucial time for us and the amount of money we've spent on him. For the situation we're in to have spent such a huge sum of money and got absolutely nothing in return. Plus he was the star signing of Caixinha so he can shoulder a fair bit of blame for the failure of that entire project. 

Utter disaster and for that Graeme Park has secured his name amongst the likes of whyte, green etc in running this proud club into the ground. 

I hope he gets the help he needs and gets clean and comes back and we can try and get some use out of him. I know he's not everyones cup of tea but there's no point throwing him on the scrap heap for two years when we can try to get some use out of him!

10 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

He's not the worst player ever, but I mean overall the worst signing we've ever made.

At such a crucial time for us and the amount of money we've spent on him. For the situation we're in to have spent such a huge sum of money and got absolutely nothing in return. Plus he was the star signing of Caixinha so he can shoulder a fair bit of blame for the failure of that entire project. 

Utter disaster and for that Graeme Park has secured his name amongst the likes of whyte, green etc in running this proud club into the ground. 

I'm not convinced that either his transfer fee or wages are as high as some people seem to think. I think the club wanted us to think they were spending more money than they actually were. That's now backfired spectacularly on them.

15 minutes ago, FSM said:

I'm not convinced that either his transfer fee or wages are as high as some people seem to think. I think the club wanted us to think they were spending more money than they actually were. That's now backfired spectacularly on them.

I would agree with this. There is a lot of rumour. I find it odd that we wouldn't spend money upfront on others for much less but pay 3m for him. I'd be surprised if the sum was even half what has been discussed. 

28 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

No get him to fuck no point in trying to compare him with Gazaa he was a genius this cunt is a fat lazy Mexican alky bastard

No one has compared him to Gazza, anyone who took what I said seriously has a mental deficiency or no sense of humor.

42 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

What a load of shite that is, bad decisions maybe but he is hardly in the same category as they 2 rats.

Could his entry visa (I think he needs one but not sure) and work permit be cancelled and then, if he can't get back into this country he could be sacked with no compo due? Save us a fortune...better us pissing it up against a wall than him getting to piss it up against a wall and us paying him for the pleasure doing it :/

7 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Is there actually any proof of this? Or is it just the usual rhags printing the same negative Rangers story a day before old firm?

Aye, ESPN Deportes fucking hate us and are always running negative stories about us before Old Firm games.