Follow Rangers Speak Out

thebooler

That statement for all its good intentions is embarrassing. It sounds like it was written by a spotty teenager. We should have someone like D'Artagnan write a statement on behalf of all fans.  Someone with a literal sense and knowledge that will make them stand up and listen.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

That statement for all its good intentions is embarrassing. It sounds like it was written by a spotty teenager. We should have someone like D'Artagnan write a statement on behalf of all fans.  Someone with a literal sense and knowledge that will make them stand up and listen.

@D'Artagnan Get these incompetent bastards telt

51 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Nah, limited company, £90 to get in the door and a minimum of £72 every year after that and need to be vetted by a committee. Oh aye, and one of the rules of membership is that you MUST proxy any shares bought and paid for by you and owned in your name to the group.  

Don't talk shite.

It's £30 to join, then a minimum of £5 per month after that, which is £90 in total. It's £30 to "get in the door" and not the £90 you state.

Fud.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The £60 is optional?

No. But then you already know that. 

You're peddling lies about a group who are prepared to take on the Board for their failings, hoping to get some sort of stability back at our club, the stuff Club1872 have failed to do due to their non independent status.

If you don't like it - don't join.

But don't tell lies.

Noo fuck off back tae the Rhetard and rub shoulders wae the fenian bastards that you work with.

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

No. But then you already know that. 

You're peddling lies about a group who are prepared to take on the Board for their failings, hoping to get some sort of stability back at our club, the stuff Club1872 have failed to do due to their non independent status.

If you don't like it - don't join.

But don't tell lies.

Noo fuck off back tae the Rhetard and rub shoulders wae the fenian bastards that you work with.

What an interesting suggestion.

Thinking of setting up a fans group,what is the process?? Counting the wean and the dog I have 5 members already signed up although it could be less as the wife has refused to come across with £10 admin fee. Also I am struggling for a name as all the good ones are already taken. There’s only Wan King David is a possible. Obviously SOS AND CLUB 1872  are the role models but unlike them I look for no personal gain from this venture.

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

Mate. Don't play yer fukkin journalist games wae me. If ye can't tell the truth, then it's best tae say nothing.

Noo for the last time. Fuck off back among yer fenian fucks at the Rhetard.

"journalist games" :lol: Fucking hell.

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

Thinking of setting up a fans group,what is the process?? Counting the wean and the dog I have 5 members already signed up although it could be less as the wife has refused to come across with £10 admin fee. Also I am struggling for a name as all the good ones are already taken. There’s only Wan King David is a possible. Obviously SOS AND CLUB 1872  are the role models but unlike them I look for no personal gain from this venture.

Group 1872?

Hullo Rangers?

Sons of Smith?

Club Follow Struth?

8 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Fucking hell, I was envisioning just a group of fans getting together to try and get answers or try to hold the current Board to account, put  pressure on them to sort this shambles out kinda thing. Which I would be fully in agreement with, by the way.

There is a whole thread about it. It's created from a non FYF and hiredhand perspective, if you catch my drift.