Follow Rangers Speak Out

thebooler

1 hour ago, thehost said:

There is a whole thread about it. It's created from a non FYF and hiredhand perspective, if you catch my drift.

Just read it, and the FF thread on it via the link posted on it. 

Good luck, i think they'll need it. 

Mad Phil being able to 'introduce' it with exact details etc before it officially unveiled to the Rangers support wasn't a great start either ...

9 hours ago, The Dude said:

The irony is the more fan groups there are, the more any power fans hold is diluted.

Exactly . And more fractured

These guys just want to be heard different from the others . That is the way it is with Social media generally

Surprised the scum haven't had one or two  started incognito .  Obsessions knows no bounds

18 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Mad Phil being able to 'introduce' it with exact details etc before it officially unveiled to the Rangers support wasn't a great start either ...

ive no idea...... I knew there was talk (amongst my mindset) of starting some form of fans group but I never got involved so only saw the share thing etc when everyone else did. I have no desire to own any shares but due to the folk involved I have a responsibility to join so will sign up when I can work the application form :depressed: (fucking luddite cunt, I am becoming)

25 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

He probs got the info from CH mate.

41 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

The company was listed on Companies House back in February - the mentally obsessed one lifted his info from there.

Nothing sinister in it.

15 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

The company was listed on Companies House back in February - the mentally obsessed one lifted his info from there.

Nothing sinister in it.

Just going by what was posted on FF, that he was able to say the exact number of Directors or those on the committee or whatever before it was unveiled, when only one was listed on Companies House?

As said, just going by what was posted on FF and couldn't be explained, at least that I have read over there. I'm sure there is nothing sinister in it, though hardly a good start. 

I genuinely wish the new group well, personally I wouldn't want any Rangers group to fail, or try to agitate to get that outcome. I cringe with all the petty, pathetic infighting pish.

But that's just me :happy: 

3 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Too many Rangers groups, mainly ran by people looking out for themselves.

Personally think this one will merge with c1872 at some point in the future

Season ticket renewal 2014 Rangers first announced

Season ticket renewal 2016 c1872 announced

Season ticket renewal 2018 follow Rangers announced

The suspicious could believe that there is a pattern emerging, every 2 years a "new group" trying to get fans money to buy shares

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Exactly . And more fractured

These guys just want to be heard different from the others . That is the way it is with Social media generally

Surprised the scum haven't had one or two  started incognito .  Obsessions knows no bounds

Or a Partick Thistle supporter who used to clean ovens for a living. 

24 minutes ago, Mkane1981 said:

The suspicious could believe that there is a pattern emerging, every 2 years a "new group" trying to get fans money to buy shares

:lol: Don't know much about it but I strongly doubt that will ever happen.

45 minutes ago, Mkane1981 said:

You're obviously not in the know if you think there's even the slightest chance of that happening.

Infact, I actually laughed when I read that mate. Not at you, but at the thought of it.

1 hour ago, Mkane1981 said:

RF and the RST merger was at the behest of the club. I don't need to go into the politics of why.

If (and I'm speaking hypothetically here) there was ever to be any sort of merger then it would be C1872 chucking the towel in / disbanding and handing over the reins to FR (if that was even remotely possible).

What won't be happening is a repeat of the RF and RST.