Follow Rangers Speak Out

thebooler

5 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

RF and the RST merger was at the behest of the club. I don't need to go into the politics of why.

If (and I'm speaking hypothetically here) there was ever to be any sort of merger then it would be C1872 chucking the towel in / disbanding and handing over the reins to FR (if that was even remotely possible).

What won't be happening is a repeat of the RF and RST.

Fair enough, thats your opinion, i believe it will be the other way round, the way it has been set up it would be easier to hand the reins of fr over to c1872

11 minutes ago, Mkane1981 said:

Fair enough, thats your opinion, i believe it will be the other way round, the way it has been set up it would be easier to hand the reins of fr over to c1872

From the very little I know of it, and who's involved, I think I could categorically tell you now, that will never, ever happen :lol:

8 hours ago, Mkane1981 said:

Personally think this one will merge with c1872 at some point in the future

Season ticket renewal 2014 Rangers first announced

Season ticket renewal 2016 c1872 announced

Season ticket renewal 2018 follow Rangers announced

The suspicious could believe that there is a pattern emerging, every 2 years a "new group" trying to get fans money to buy shares

I heard also that the Vanguard Bears was Merging with FollowFollow under one banner of Unity and Trust as the forums pull together in 2018.

12 hours ago, backup said:

Since the day and hour these fan groups appeared they have created nothing but division and acrimony, none more so than sos and rfff.

Rfff not a fans group, just the Fighting fund. Agree with the others just causing division and acrimony though.

5 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Rfff not a fans group, just the Fighting fund. Agree with the others just causing division and acrimony though.

Afighting fund that caused acrimony and division, but never fought a battle ?

22 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Just going by what was posted on FF, that he was able to say the exact number of Directors or those on the committee or whatever before it was unveiled, when only one was listed on Companies House?

As said, just going by what was posted on FF and couldn't be explained, at least that I have read over there. I'm sure there is nothing sinister in it, though hardly a good start. 

I genuinely wish the new group well, personally I wouldn't want any Rangers group to fail, or try to agitate to get that outcome. I cringe with all the petty, pathetic infighting pish.

But that's just me :happy: 

Nope I can assure Siam - its not just you bud.