Murty speaks

Smile

1 hour ago, Zoso1872 said:

Also as if to underline his incompetence his openly admits he would make the same substition again if need be. Arrogance. Regardless of your opinion of halliday, a sub at that time only humiliates the player, as was the case at hampden the taigs lapped it up no doubt giving their team an unnecessary lift, our player coming on has all of 4 mins to make an impact/get up to speed with the pace of an old firm before half time comes?? Fucking clueless!

Who gives a fuck about Halliday? (I can do caps) He is piss poor and of no benefit and I would sub him 1 min before half time if it annoyed him even more.

Play better you fucker and you wont get subbed!

After one , if not the worst and most pitiful performance ever with our club . Why the fuck , is this guy here insulting our intelligence

I fucking hate King so much it is frightening ,for keeping this no mark in a job and embarrassing us further

This is not going to end well

Just now, thebooler said:

Typical fenian bastard. Fuck off tae the Bheasts where ye belong ya fly, sly bastard.

We won't win another fukkin game wae you in charge ya fukkin fanny.

I am really starting to think there is something mischievous with this guy

With all the crocodile tears and the petted lip shite . I am right off him

It depresses me so much that he is going to get another OF game to humiliate us further

2 hours ago, markem said:

I bet he feels older.  Shite from him, I’m as pissed of as anyone with some of his decisions but you know what the guy at least realised the privilledged opportunity he had and gave it ago. 

Watching Mcdowell when it was handed to him was unbearable. You’d have though somebody has took a shit in his shoe rather than he’d been given a crack at the Rangers job. 

That said - sooner we have a manager the better. 

I don't know if KMD is still in football, anyone?

37 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Who gives a fuck about Halliday? (I can do caps) He is piss poor and of no benefit and I would sub him 1 min before half time if it annoyed him even more.

Play better you fucker and you wont get subbed!

Congrats on your use of caps but in looking for the caps lock you appear to have missed the point... nobody gives a fuck about Halliday, he's shite! He shouldn't be near the squad never mind starting an old firm semi-final.

The point being no matter who was taken off @ that point in the game was of no benefit to us as the person coming on had no time to make an impact. Oh and you've also just shown your hand to Brenda so he can address your tactical change at the half time break in 4 fucking minutes! Unless its for an injury subbing at that time only highlights to the opposition the manager/team are flapping, the taigs in the stands picked up on it and started chanting Hallidays name, it reminded me of the time we applauded Regi Blinker on to the park for them because we thought so little of them as  threat. That belief filters down from the stands to the team, it did for us then and it did for them on sunday

Finally just to be clear... Halliday? Shite!  Subbing a player 4 minutes from half time? equally shite!

39 minutes ago, Zoso1872 said:

Congrats on your use of caps but in looking for the caps lock you appear to have missed the point... nobody gives a fuck about Halliday, he's shite! He shouldn't be near the squad never mind starting an old firm semi-final.

The point being no matter who was taken off @ that point in the game was of no benefit to us as the person coming on had no time to make an impact. Oh and you've also just shown your hand to Brenda so he can address your tactical change at the half time break in 4 fucking minutes! Unless its for an injury subbing at that time only highlights to the opposition the manager/team are flapping, the taigs in the stands picked up on it and started chanting Hallidays name, it reminded me of the time we applauded Regi Blinker on to the park for them because we thought so little of them as  threat. That belief filters down from the stands to the team, it did for us then and it did for them on sunday

Finally just to be clear... Halliday? Shite!  Subbing a player 4 minutes from half time? equally shite!

I would say  Halliday shite for his play 

I would also say .An  absolute disgrace for Murty to do what he did 

It just seems for the benefit of the taigs for semi 2 years ago 

Also noticed Brown trying to wind Halliday up during the game 

Whatever Murty was doing .It wasn't for the benefit of Rangers  

32 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I would say  Halliday shite for his play 

I would also say .An  absolute disgrace for Murty to do what he did 

It just seems for the benefit of the taigs for semi 2 years ago 

Also noticed Brown trying to wind Halliday up during the game 

Whatever Murty was doing .It wasn't for the benefit of Rangers  

Completely agree, Halliday isnt good enough but he doesnt pick himself. He deserved to be subbed but do it after 20 mins a la Advocaat/Ricksen

Seen that as well, Brown does it every game. Swaggers about as if some cunt spat in his face and called him a fenian (unfortunately to my knowledge this hasnt happened yet)

We need someone who will do to brown what Thomson did to keane. Kyle Bartley but better. After that he becomes anonymous.

Murty, much like Halliday, just isnt good enough but has used up what good will he had.

Some of the comments in here are a fucking disgrace, same people as well that were shouting from the rooftops about winning the league only a few weeks ago. The guy won't and shouldn't be our future manager but as far as I'm concerned he's handled what has been an almost impossible task with a bit of class. Go out and seal 2nd place in the remaining 5 games and Goodluck in the future.