Murty speaks

Smile

9 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

i for one is dreading next season.  this idiot murty in charge will see us drop even further behind they fuckers.  cant believe every little bit of info from the club all leads to murty being in charge next season

Never going to be the case.

7 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

im glad someone can be so optimistic.  for me all the signs this week, from backing the manager over the players,  AJ crazy statement etc all point towards murty being in charge next season.  for me their is no reason whatsoever why the club couldnt have said anything regards a new manager next season and the silence is deafening.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Murty should be at the scum v hivs game today getting an idea of how best to set up against both teams in the weeks ahead.

Fairly sure he won't be though.

The  first three times Murty faced that mob he got two away draws and missed out on a third draw at Ibrox by the thickness of a coat of paint (although our performance over the last half hour wasn’t great).  Not bad against a team which we would reluctantly have to accept are better than us at the present time.  Then we got last week’s performance which pretty well epitomised our performances this season, you just dont know from one half of football to another when this present team is going to rouse themselves or just down tools.  

3 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

anything could happen with this mob

its clear no manager wants to work under them, if Murty is repaced it will be with someone on the same level as MW and Caixhina, not some big name because no big name manager wants to work with these clowns

18 hours ago, djbroxybear said:

Murty is a bead rattling cunt the quotes from his testimonial against the Scum he should be no where near Ibrox , his love in with the tarriers about Brenda and there stadium he can GTF yet our Rangers Men who run the club are happy with this fuck wit in charge. 

I never knew he had his testimonial game v them .

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

im glad someone can be so optimistic.  for me all the signs this week, from backing the manager over the players,  AJ crazy statement etc all point towards murty being in charge next season.  for me their is no reason whatsoever why the club couldnt have said anything regards a new manager next season and the silence is deafening.

I think they will get a new manager in. How good he will be is up for debate.

The lack of announcement is down to them not having someone in place yet. I believe they had hoped murty would do well enough to  justify another season. But his reputation is now toxic and keeping him on would be disastrous.

I expect the board will leave murty in charge until season end. A scapegoat they can throw under the bus if the season ends badly.

Then they will announce a new manager. 

Murty sounds like the players let him down. I agree to an extent. No matter what the tactics or setup, those players on that park had chucked it from the get go. He sounded raging by the end. "I expect high tempo and aggression" meaninv if they aren't, then its not his fault, its the players. 

Just now, Gandalf the Blue said:

Murty sounds like the players let him down. I agree to an extent. No matter what the tactics or setup, those players on that park had chucked it from the get go. He sounded raging by the end. "I expect high tempo and aggression" meaninv if they aren't, then its not his fault, its the players. 

Buck will generally always stop with the manager but 90% of our players are cunts at the moment. No heart, no desire, just a bunch of wannabes who can’t walk the walk. Cunts. 

"They're thinking about the biggest game of the season, which is the next one." That really takes the fucking biscuit. How about the last one, you insufferable prick? At least we had a chance at some silverware and a chance to salvage something out of this arse-shagging season, but it was thrown away top to bottom before a ball was even kicked. This season can't end soon enough. 

51 minutes ago, delparlane said:

"They're thinking about the biggest game of the season, which is the next one." That really takes the fucking biscuit. How about the last one, you insufferable prick? At least we had a chance at some silverware and a chance to salvage something out of this arse-shagging season, but it was thrown away top to bottom before a ball was even kicked. This season can't end soon enough. 

I'm not defending him, very far from it, and the points in your post are absolutely valid.   It does now occur to me thinking again about what he said that the game against Hearts is a very big game for Murty.    If it goes the wrong way, and its a defeat, all hell is bound to break loose, and maybe not just among the players.  The prospect of a spiral into utter collapse for the remaining games of the season would be bound to be a spectre before him.......and the players......and more to the point us.     

It's highwire territory without a safety net not just for Murty but for the team.    So far - to my mind anyway for months now  - they've shown nowhere near enough confidence, nerve, ability, fight and ambition to bring this season to a close with finishing 2nd.    If it goes badly wrong for him and the team on Sunday, ie losing to Hearts, then the heat he felt last week will have a lot more fuel of criticism added to it.   I guess he feels he can handle the pressure to the end of the season but it has all the hallmarks right now of being a disastrous run in to the end of the season.    If it goes really badly it might yet be the case that JN would need to step in to be the caretaker for the caretaker. 

The sooner he is replaced by a competent, experienced and capable manager the better.