Tarrier Tickets

6 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

I hope your right, my lad was gutted when he missed out and bouncing when he realised he had a ticket.   If they cancel the tickets I will expect Mr Ticket Office to personally explain to a 16yr old fan who is the future of our club, and who last saw a league win against them when he was 10 and who has had to constantly listen to dad telling him that things will get better,  and who is keen as fuck for next week despite witnessing the capitulations over the past two seasons,  why he will not be in the cesspit next week.

Southdown 1916 may still have spares mate.

On ‎20‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 21:14, PromDeAnglais said:

We need to be there to support the team. Not the manager. Not the board. Put they tarrier bastards in their place.

Like we all did last week . Look where that got us . These players are losers to a man near enough .

We won't be doing a Man Utd on the scum next week . That is a certainty

On ‎20‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 21:25, Scottywellhousetb said:

Already decided I wasn't going after the way I felt last Sunday night when I got back in from that debacle, my feelings haven't changed and I've still not calmed down any which I usually do after a few days, before I'd be up for it just to show some defiance to the bastards but I don't even feel up for that, working all sorts of hours and all weekend to pay for my renewals , if next season is another disaster I honestly don't know where that will leave me attending wise, this fucking club are absolutely destroying my love of football at the moment. 

The club is being ruined from within. This board can not be trusted and neither our PR department with JT running it

Get them all to fuck and we might start loving our club again

14 hours ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

Lisbon Lions Upper AA, better than being stuckin corner 

No it's not mate

Do yourself a favour . Get there very early  . They will deliberately stop you from getting in on time if you leave it 30mins before the game

They do this with the guys in the top tier

Never as much problems with corner tickets

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No it's not mate

Do yourself a favour . Get there very early  . They will deliberately stop you from getting in on time if you leave it 30mins before the game

Everytime a go to the fucking piggery they deliberately fucking hold us back from getting in. Its a fucking joke. It even happens at hampden. I was there early last week and took me 40 mimutes to get in.

Dirty bastards i bet they dont have the same problem when they cunts come to ibrox.

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

They'll absolutely destroy us. Absolutely no doubt about it 

With Murty in charge .......100% certainty

With most of our players being shite or losers.... 100% certainty

You could line these players up to a man . Give every one dogs abuse about their ability to their faces

And it would not make one blind bit of difference next week

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Everytime a go to the fucking piggery they deliberately fucking hold us back from getting in. Its a fucking joke. It even happens at hampden. I was there early last week and took me 40 mimutes to get in.

Dirty bastards i bet they dont have the same problem when they cunts come to ibrox.

yeah mate . Noticed that at Hamdump last week . Every turnstyle had a long queue . It was taking ages to get in .Deliberate at Scumdome . Not so sure at Hamdump

The sad thing is . At our place . These scumbags waltz straight into their seats . Not a problem . They are all in place before the kick off

18 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Our bus is doing a ballot for it because all the regulars don’t want to go so it’s getting opened to the full bus :lol: 

Ours is similar, offering them to regular non members as members are ...meh :lol:. I've barred myself from the piggery as 50 quid is a joke but most of all because of the way we get treated there.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

No it's not mate

Cheers for the advice mate, I'll get there a bit earlier than planned then 

I think its poor if cunts get offered tickets and knock them back. Aye, chances are we will get pumped and aye it will be £50 to witness it but fuck me gently man, if our end looks even a touch emptier than the usual sell out and general all round bedlam then we look like shitebags. 

Potentially it could be the worst game I've ever attended but i will take it on the chin. Been taking it on the chin all season anyway. Fuck them.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Will be my first time there, wee bit buzzing for it in all honesty

Get there in plenty time cos it's a nightmare getting in. Know you'll get treated like shit by plod the whole time there. Buy fuck all food or programmes etc don't give them a penny on top of ticket money. Prepare yourself for a breeze block dump. Don't smash up the bogs cos some arse will film it and you'll get the jail weeks later.

Sing your heart out mate and hopefully enjoy ?