Tarrier Tickets

Some real surrender merchants on here,  no surrender is our cry,  if you want to surrender there are plenty of seats at Partick if you don’t fancy roughing it when times are hard.  The no show at Ibrox today was the time to show disgust, my seat and many others were empty. Next week is different,  get in early,  as many banners as possible and show them who we are.  NO SURRENDER.

22 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Some real surrender merchants on here,  no surrender is our cry,  if you want to surrender there are plenty of seats at Partick if you don’t fancy roughing it when times are hard.  The no show at Ibrox today was the time to show disgust, my seat and many others were empty. Next week is different,  get in early,  as many banners as possible and show them who we are.  NO SURRENDER.

So you only take a seat for the big games basically? 

14 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

There are plenty of seats anywhere for anyone who doesn’t want to go Ibrox when times are hard,if bears want to make a point or protest that’s fine,but fuck giving them £49 and not going to a home game.

29 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

So one game will show them how disgusted the support is?

Class

13 minutes ago, Wee Bud said:

There are plenty of seats anywhere for anyone who doesn’t want to go Ibrox when times are hard,if bears want to make a point or protest that’s fine,but fuck giving them £49 and not going to a home game.

25000 chose not to go to a home game today.   

3 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

25000 chose not to go to a home game today.   

There was definitely more than 25000 at the game today,Andy we’re all bluenoses and we’re all hurting,I just don’t agree that missing home games and turning up at the piggery for a show of strength makes any difference to the shit we’re going through.

11 minutes ago, Wee Bud said:

There was definitely more than 25000 at the game today,Andy we’re all bluenoses and we’re all hurting,I just don’t agree that missing home games and turning up at the piggery for a show of strength makes any difference to the shit we’re going through.

Next week is the acid test for the board, manager and players.  We need to be there,  give them the chance to show that they have a future. If they fuck up then they will hopefully all be gone sooner rather than later.   If they succeed it may be the making of them.   

27 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Next week is the acid test for the board, manager and players.  We need to be there,  give them the chance to show that they have a future. If they fuck up then they will hopefully all be gone sooner rather than later.   If they succeed it may be the making of them.   

The most likely result will be us on the wrong end of another hiding.  Even if we did pull of a result, which I highly doubt, the current manager and most of our players have no future here.  

What irks me the most is that the 8000 away tickets at £50 will go straight in to the Parkhead coffers earning them about £400k from our travelling support.  

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

The most likely result will be us on the wrong end of another hiding.  Even if we did pull of a result, which I highly doubt, the current manager and most of our players have no future here.  

What irks me the most is that the 8000 away tickets at £50 will go straight in to the Parkhead coffers earning them about £400k from our travelling support.  

They pay the same to us. Not saying I agree with it but it evens out.

1 hour ago, andyhrfc said:

You're a taig, seen a good few of your shitey posts the night, guaranteed.

2 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

the irony ripping out of this post is unbelievable! 

6 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Their chance is well and truly gone 

Going sober, to the game, straight back home. Got better things to do than watch that shower of wallflowers bow down to the greatest team in world football. 

It will probably be up there with the shambles 2 weeks ago as well, going to be absolutely brutal

13 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Will be my first time there, wee bit buzzing for it in all honesty

Let's hope the Rangers turn up and put on a show and spoil their well planned party,  My first one was Aug 1980 we beat the tarriers 2-1 at the piggery, I think Jim Bett scored the first and Alex Miller scored a thunderbolt from a Wullie Johnstone throw in with seconds remaining what a feeling leaving the ground that day all the bears singing like fuck.  

9 hours ago, TMB said:

The club pay for them regardless I am sure, it will be in the deal between the clubs. , yes the price is ridiculous but we set it along with them.  

We turn up with half the seats empty we will never live it down, imagine they could not full the broomloan stand if the shoe was on the other foot? 

Fuck what happens as we like them are only there to see the Rangers. :UK: