**Rangers v Heartz Thread**

tannerall

3 minutes ago, Zander1 said:

Is Bruno Alves injured? My Dad's just met him on flight to Porto.  Nice guy by all accounts.   He's old and not got great mobility and needed a hand off the plane, so my Dad duly obliged.

Funny as fuck, me.

_20180417_224603.JPG

I liked your joke btw.

Regarding Alves this is nothing new. For years we've allowed players to do stuff like this. Miss training to fly places, miss training to go and do coaching badges for themselves - all sorts of shit. I've never really liked it. He's our player, we're paying him about 25k per week I want him staying put all week, working hard in training and preparing for the game on Saturday aswell as assessing what went wrong on Sunday all week.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Cheers mate!

We live in hope (or try too - even that’s running low...).

Hope it cheers up by the weekend for your good self!

Yes we all live in hope, and I am sure as always a few days helps to heal the frustration and anger. I try and be a reasonable old bugger and not get too up or down, but listening the them in full flow and our lads doing nothing was not a great experience. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, tannerall said:

So assuming we can actually put a team together with Wallace and Miller suspended, Halliday disgraced, Bates off to Germany, Kranjcar gone ages ago, O'Halloran barred from team for tim like tendencies, Hardie at Livingston, Windass semi fit, Alves possible injury, Rossiter probably 10-11 weeks away from comeback, Jack injury and accusations of dressing room mutinies and the boss under attack,  even a rumour of Murty being shouted at by Candeias, how do we think we should start on Sunday ? 

Murty at centre half? 

.... but overall the disgust from last Sunday's performance better generate into  some anger that delivers the win - we need second place. ( doh ) 

Interesting team selection! 

Wes

tav Cordoso Martin John 

Dorrans Docharty   Holt

Candeias Windass 

Morelos 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes we all live in hope, and I am sure as always a few days helps to heal the frustration and anger. I try and be a reasonable old bugger and not get too up or down, but listening the them in full flow and our lads doing nothing was not a great experience. :thumbsup:

Days gone by, you’d comfort yourself by imagining we’d turn the tables on them next time (remember our 5-1 in response to their 6-2?).

It worries me that we don’t have anything in our locker our up our sleeve to make it any different next time.

As you say about them giving it laldy - 

really sticks in the craw, doesn’t it mate?

Important fixture. Very important.

Fod

Tav             Alves           McCrorie            John

Candeias    Docherty     Dorrans    Murphy

Morelos   Cummings

14 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Murty at centre half? 

.... but overall the disgust from last Sunday's performance better generate into  some anger that delivers the win - we need second place. ( doh ) 

Wes

tav Cordoso Martin John 

Dorrans Docharty   Holt

Candeias Windass 

Morelos 

hater

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Important fixture. Very important.

Fod

Tav             Alves           McCrorie            John

Candeias    Docherty     Dorrans    Murphy

Morelos   Cummings

Is McCrorie suspended for his straight red or is it just violent conduct that gets you an automatic ban?

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

Is McCrorie suspended for his straight red or is it just violent conduct that gets you an automatic ban?

Don't have a clue tbh.

Even if he's suspended I'd just leave his name on the sheet and have a blank space on the pitch ahead of Martin. 

8 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Days gone by, you’d comfort yourself by imagining we’d turn the tables on them next time (remember our 5-1 in response to their 6-2?).

It worries me that we don’t have anything in our locker our up our sleeve to make it any different next time.

As you say about them giving it laldy - 

really sticks in the craw, doesn’t it mate?

So true, and at the moment the thought that we have to go to the piggery again this season with the same players and Murty is not really something to be looking forward to.

I think what made it worse for me on Sunday was that I missed both home games against them this season (flu and holidays) and so this was my first encounter with their support since last year and losing so heavily was not a happy day. :happy: 

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

So true, and at the moment the thought that we have to go to the piggery again this season with the same players and Murty is not really something to be looking forward to.

I think what made it worse for me on Sunday was that I missed both home games against them this season (flu and holidays) and so this was my first encounter with their support since last year and losing so heavily was not a happy day. :happy: 

Yes - it’s no pleasure with them lording it over us.

I know we had some fun at their expense back in the day, but they always nicked an odd result to keep us from getting too carried away.

Seems a never ending barrage from them, these days.

Just hope they get carried away with the occasion & forget about the football - may give us a glimmer of a chance!

26 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Murty at centre half? 

Wes

tav Cordoso Martin John 

Dorrans Docharty   Holt

Candeias Windass 

Morelos 

You steamin?

2 hours ago, Zander1 said:

Is Bruno Alves injured? My Dad's just met him on flight to Porto.  Nice guy by all accounts.   He's old and not got great mobility and needed a hand off the plane, so my Dad duly obliged.

Funny as fuck, me.

_20180417_224603.JPG

Most probably injured and feels it’s safer getting treatment in Portugal going by how long Wallace and rossiter have been out

I'll probably change my mind before Sunday.

Tempted to put Cummings in but not up front on his own. Maybe 4-4-2 instead.

Not sure about the centre backs but Martin shouldn't even be on the bench for me, and we seem to have let everyone else leave.

v hearts.jpg

Won't matter what team he puts out between murty not having a clue and the team being full of bottlers. we will be doing well to to get a point off of hearts and they are pish. Thank God I'm working away this weekend and don't have to be there and I won't be bothering trying to find a tv to watch it just like the players couldn't be bothered turning up against the scum Shower of shitebags the lot of them.

Alnwick 

Tav.    Fit Player.    Fit Player.       John.

McCrorrie.           Goss.

Candieas.         Dorrans.        Murphy.

Cummings 

I've not picked any centre backs because we'll probably just play whoever is fit enough.

If McCrorrie has to play CB, or suspended, I'd play Docherty in DM position, he wins the ball, but allows Goss to do all the passing.?

.............................Wes.............................

Tav.......Alves............Martin..............John

................McCrorie...............

Candeias............................Murphy

.....................Dorrans...............

Fredo .............................Cummings

Archived