**Rangers v Heartz Thread**

tannerall

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Quite right OP.

Usually when the mood is like this and after a result like the one the other day I'm the first to go 'meh' and couldn't be less interested in a game at Ibrox but we are forgetting we need to nail second place. We are neck and neck with Aberdeen and whilst 2nd and 3rd both get your into Europe, we need a second place finish. We need to have some pride despite the mess.

My team would be :

Alnwick

Tav Alves Martin John

Candaies McCrorie Dorrans Murphy

Morelos Cummings

Didn't enjoy picking that as there's a few that if it was upto me and had better options wouldn't be anywhere near that XI but got to go with what we've got.

2-1 win.

Agree with most of that.  We MUST give Cummings a chance to see if he is worth keeping.  There is fuck all to go on at the moment, he's not had a chance to prove or disprove anything.  I would also like to believe he is eager and right up for a chance,  unlike the majority of the rest of the shitebags that are playing at the moment.  

Mcrorie sitting in midfield all day long.  When does his auto ban kick in? 

1 minute ago, Gazza2258 said:

Agree with most of that.  We MUST give Cummings a chance to see if he is worth keeping.  There is fuck all to go on at the moment, he's not had a chance to prove or disprove anything.  I would also like to believe he is eager and right up for a chance,  unlike the majority of the rest of the shitebags that are playing at the moment.  

Mcrorie sitting in midfield all day long.  When does his auto ban kick in? 

Next round of Scottish cup fixtures so next season I think.

I'm really not looking forward to this game after all the shit that's gone on this week. It's hard to imagine Murty rallying this sqaud together now.

Alnwick

Tav Alves (Anyone but Martin) John

Candaies McCrorie Dorrans Murphy

Morelos Cummings

I'd give Alnwick his chance as Fod has let us down far too often.

Honestly don't care who partners Alves as long as it's not Martin.

Get McCrorie back in that CDM role.

Cummings needs to be giving his shot now. We need to see how he gets on with game time under his belt. I imagine he would be right up for this game and out to prove a point.

44 minutes ago, JC10 said:

Assuming Mccrorie is suspended for this?

If not absolutely must start at CDM.

Not sure if he is suspended as that was a Cup game and it clearly wasn't violent conduct. Not totally sure.

If murty is still there that's more points and places dropped. 

He's a dead man walking, the players resent him and none of them have any reason other than pride to motivate themselves. 

Yer average AA meeting has more spirit than that lot. 

Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. 

I would settle for a clean sheet draw right now, see were we go from there if we need to blood the youngsters, in truth they couldn't be any worse than what we are seeing, may even be a good bit better with them trying to grab their chance !

Archived