Dorrans

KingKirk

You can only judge by what you see, today he was good, last week he was rotten. The whole team were shocking last week and its gonna take an awful lot for most of us to forgive them for what a pretty cowardly performance. When someone has a good performance, as dorrans did today, then you cant say hes pish just cos he was last week.

Just now, MurrayWilson said:

You can only judge by what you see, today he was good, last week he was rotten. The whole team were shocking last week and its gonna take an awful lot for most of us to forgive them for what a pretty cowardly performance. When someone has a good performance, as dorrans did today, then you cant say hes pish just cos he was last week.

Nobody is , but most of us know he's been shite ever since he came and a decent game against a woeful Hearts changes nothing. Stick on he will do fuck all next week.

6 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

He had just came onto a game in the half dozen or so games before he got injured. 

That's fair enough if that's opinion, i didn't think he was up to much but did have the odd decent game.

He was the last player i got excited for coming up from England, learned now that if they aren't good enough to play down there then they more than likely aren't going to be stand outs for us.

27 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Against a fuckin terrible Hearts team . The guy has been a major flop ever since he came and one decent game against this shite today changes nothing. 

Same shite that scudded the beasts..lighten up ffs.He was all over the park.

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That's fair enough if that's opinion, i didn't think he was up to much but did have the odd decent game.

He was the last player i got excited for coming up from England, learned now that if they aren't good enough to play down there then they more than likely aren't going to be stand outs for us.

I think, and hope, we’ll see the best from him next season. Proper manager directing him, and better players around him. 

it was a better performance from him but still not as good as I had expected which is largely down to being incorrectly utilised by clueless murty. He’d offer so much more than Windass in the number 10 role if murty won’t change the formation.

just simply cannot wait to get a manager in who knows what they are doing with the players we have.

33 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

Hard to judge how good anybody was today, hearts were fucking honkin

I’m not so sure they were honking. Kept us to two with fairly aggressive defending. They came with a game plan and like us last week they got turned over. We shud have been a few up, and safe, but our defence sucks. Also lots of balls from wings but no takers. We need a Boyd.

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I must've missed that.

Thought he was the only one in our team that actually tried to get in Brown's face.

Exactly.total wankfest over brown all the time,he does absolutely nothing against us and brings nothing to their team,its that ntcham who does all the work,brown runs about acting the big iam,below average footballer

3 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Plays a decent match against a woeful Hearts side and will instantly turn into a genius on here.

You’re better off viewing this page as a guest cos all you do is fucking greet about everything & anything. Guy was clearly played out of position before his injury (and he was not long back from injury when he signed). Now he’s looking good again and you’re moaning anyway. Fuck you.