Dorrans

KingKirk

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

You’re better off viewing this page as a guest cos all you do is fucking greet about everything & anything. Guy was clearly played out of position before his injury (and he was not long back from injury when he signed). Now he’s looking good again and you’re moaning anyway. Fuck you.

Usual shite from you once again. He played at the back today and probably had his best game since he came , the same position everyone says is his worst position.

Said before we signed him he was shite and other than today has showed fuck all for the team in any position. Come back next week when he turns in another invisible performance.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Usual shite from you once again. He played at the back today and probably had his best game since he came , the same position everyone says is his worst position.

Said before we signed him he was shite and other than today has showed fuck all for the team in any position. Come back next week when he turns in another invisible performance.

Played at the back? Wit?! :lol: 

3 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

Said it before the game, you get some pish talked on here, the man came back after 5 month out and people said hes finished cos of a couple of poor games. He is one of the few we can actually build a team round next season,

He was average as fuck pre-injury as well

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

Amazing how people see the game different :lol: I thought he was our best player in the second half 

Tbf where i sit i seen more of him in the first half, he goes by people with ease but his lack of a left foot hampers him so much.

How did Dorrans play today? I've not seen any of the game at all so curious.

He really needs to knuckle down and perform now. I know he's been injured and playing under guff managers but he needs to show his talents. I've got faith in him to come good because he's got proven ability - compared to the majority of the rest.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

How did Dorrans play today? I've not seen any of the game at all so curious.

He really needs to knuckle down and perform now. I know he's been injured and playing under guff managers but he needs to show his talents. I've got faith in him to come good because he's got proven ability - compared to the majority of the rest.

Played very well I thought and was a stand out in the team.  Hopefully he can kick on and continue to put in performances like that and beyond

13 hours ago, donmeister1972 said:

Exactly.total wankfest over brown all the time,he does absolutely nothing against us and brings nothing to their team,its that ntcham who does all the work,brown runs about acting the big iam,below average footballer

Away to fuck with that :lol:

He bullies the shite out of all our recent sides. I’m fairly sure he’s got a number of assists against us in recent times too. Dembeles equaliser to make it 2-2 in the 3-2 game is the one I can think of atm