**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

Don't think I can bring myself to watch it. 

It' going to be a nightmare with that tarrier prick setting us up to get ripped apart and that fat taig cunt Ian crocker and the poof walker rubbing it in.

Please prove me wrong you absolute shitebags. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was saying to my mate yesterday (I know it won't happen, not saying it will) but imagine, just imagine after their defeat to Hibs and our win against Hearts, if we were to sneak a win ... would their arses twitch a bit, it's Tynecastle next for them after us ...imagine another Jambo's win ...

A lot of if's and maybe's there but I know we aren't winning the league but it would be fucking great to see their arses make some buttons and work a bit in the last few games. I'd settle for that.

Anyway, my team if it were upto me would be ...

Alnwick 

Martin Alves McCrorie 

Candaies Dorrans Holt Windass Murphy

Miller Cummings

3-5-2

But I realise Alves is a doubt and Miller's Rangers career is over, but something like that would be needed to give us a chance in my eyes.

Also I don't like McCrorie in defence but there's no-one else for a back 3 so needs must. 

Maybe that's an awful team to others - I just think we need to try something different. 

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

If russell martin and mccrorie play at the back we lose, never thought id want alves and cardoso back in the starting 11 so much.

If Cardoso had more game time I'd probably put him in there next to Alves for the game but it's too big a game for him to just slot right in like and expect him to stand up. Plus he's pish.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

If Cardoso had more game time I'd probably put him in there next to Alves for the game but it's too big a game for him to just slot right in like and expect him to stand up. Plus he's pish.

cardoso fucked it with their second just before half time last time - hes pissh. i cant believe we never got bates signed up longer. 

Just now, stevemartin1991 said:

cardoso fucked it with their second just before half time last time - hes pissh. i cant believe we never got bates signed up longer. 

Bates is pish too just slightly less pish than the rest of our defenders. I won't lose a wink of sleep at him leaving in all honesty.

If Hamburg even stay in the top flight, I bet anyone he doesn't play more than 20/30 games for them during his 4 years there.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Agree that cardoso is  pish but martin is the worst  CB we have at the club.

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

Agree that cardoso is  pish but martin is the worse CB we have at the club.

Both bad but ones bad and not match fit the other is bad and match fit so the choice is obvious IMO.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Bates is pish too just slightly less pish than the rest of our defenders. I won't lose a wink of sleep at him leaving in all honesty.

If Hamburg even stay in the top flight, I bet anyone he doesn't play more than 20/30 games for them during his 4 years there.

aye but i think hes the best we had, if the rumours of a £250 pay rise are true then its grim times. we need a no nonsense big amoruso type player in CB. 

aye but i think hes the best we had, if the rumours of a £250 pay rise are true then its grim times. we need a no nonsense big amoruso type player in CB. 

It's a sad, sad reflection of where we are as a club where we begin the mourn the loss of Danny Wilson and David Bates. Let that sink in...

How did we even get to this stage where our options are so fucking poor considering the amount of times we've rebuilt, shipped deadwood out, signed more players and spent money.

Buy cheap, buy twice. True saying. Time it stopped. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

It's a sad, sad reflection of where we are as a club where we begin the mourn the loss of Danny Wilson and David Bates. Let that sink in...

How did we even get to this stage where our options are so fucking poor considering the amount of times we've rebuilt, shipped deadwood out, signed more players and spent money.

it is. if you didnt laugh you would cry.

is it just me or are we just extremely unlucky when it comes to us getting in experience? every signing has been a failure, kranjkar, alves,  senderos, martin etc. 

the sooner this season is over the better, what a wasted chance this season has been.

it is. if you didnt laugh you would cry.

is it just me or are we just extremely unlucky when it comes to us getting in experience? every signing has been a failure, kranjkar, alves,  senderos, martin etc. 

the sooner this season is over the better, what a wasted chance this season has been.

Yeah it's a fair point regarding the experience not working - I didn't want Senderos anywhere near our club he's one of them players that's played for some top teams but every time you seen him he looked pish and you wondered how he got where he got to in his career.

I thought Krancjer would have added a bit of class and I thought Alves would be outstanding ... I was wrong ... I knew Martin was nothing fancy but thought he might have done an Ugo Egihou job for a few months but he's far too lightweight. 

There is no strong team we can put out for this. We're too weak central defence and CDM. So id start with what we can do best to counter that and for me it starts with RM at CDM. If we did that I'm not confident with Martin +1 central defence with full backs often awol so if all fit......

Alnwick

Cardoso.       Alves.       Martin

Mccrorie

Candeais Dorrans Holt DochertyMurphy.

Cummings

Similar set up to theirs. Dorrans brief would be to get up in support of Cummings when we attack.  Focus on winning set pieces with 4 CHs now on park. Fight like fuck. 

?

7 hours ago, stevemartin1991 said:

He was out of contract. He found some one willing to give 7k per week. I absolutely can believe and agree why we never signed him up longer.

24 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

If we’re playing 4-2-3-1 and our tactics all week are defend defend defend you can forget it. Murty will make sure their beat in the tunnel

Correct we go 4-2-3-1 again and we are already as good as beat.

The system is well known to Brenda now and he's prepared for it.

I would go for a 4-4-2 and start Morelos & Cummings.

With how bad our defense is, we need to go on attack from the first whistle and push up. We try to sit back and they will pick us off again.

It's risky but Hivs and Hearts did the same and it paid off for them.

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Was saying to my mate yesterday (I know it won't happen, not saying it will) but imagine, just imagine after their defeat to Hibs and our win against Hearts, if we were to sneak a win ... would their arses twitch a bit, it's Tynecastle next for them after us ...imagine another Jambo's win ...

A lot of if's and maybe's there but I know we aren't winning the league but it would be fucking great to see their arses make some buttons and work a bit in the last few games. I'd settle for that.

Anyway, my team if it were upto me would be ...

Alnwick 

Martin Alves McCrorie 

Candaies Dorrans Holt Windass Murphy

Miller Cummings

3-5-2

But I realise Alves is a doubt and Miller's Rangers career is over, but something like that would be needed to give us a chance in my eyes.

Also I don't like McCrorie in defence but there's no-one else for a back 3 so needs must. 

Maybe that's an awful team to others - I just think we need to try something different. 

They could lose every game until the end of the season, we don't have the character to win all of ours. 

I don't think we'll even finish 2nd, Hibs have the momentum and Aberdeen got a cracking result at the weekend. 

The shitebag players now have a chance to begin putting things right, no matter what tactics or line up murty goes with nothing less than 110% effort from every player on the pitch will be good enough. They should be showing that in every game anyway, even more so an old firm game, but for fuck sake when they’ve got the chance to win the league against us we better give everything we’ve got to stop it.

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

:megaanguish:

Says it all mate and is indeed a reflection of our "player recruitment" over the last few transfer windows.

Not going to list the cb's we've signed in recent years as it would give me the boak. Big Clint aside, love the big fucker.

I would rather have Bates in against them limited though he is, than any of the other diddies we have at the club masquerading is centre halves. Bates can at least put in a fuckin tackle now and again.

McRorie could still turn out to be decent at cb though at DM he looked liked he'd been playing in there for us for years, missing him like fuck at DM.

Whichever cb combo we go with on Sunday it will give me the fear.

Archived