**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

Just now, Thermopylae said:

Timothy has to keep their powder dry for the cup final and this gives us an advantage but we have to play hard to make the most of it and I just don't know if this team has it in them 

???

we have zero advantage 

None 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched the Goalie DVD the other night, and Andy Goram said he’d give a weeks wage just to have the opportunity to save a penalty against them to win a game. 

We have a chance to really fuck them over at the weekend. Hope the boys step up, get in their face, and show them that we aren’t laying down for their wee title party. 

They're winning this league - but I’d love to rub it in their faces that it’s not against us. 

I'm working. thank fuck I don't need to watch that spineless shower getting pumped again with those dirty pedo bastards I hope I'm wrong but I can see another 4 or 5 nil to the scum. The semi final performance has broken my spirit and my belief that this team has even got a chance of a draw never mind beating the cunts.

46 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Watched the Goalie DVD the other night, and Andy Goram said he’d give a weeks wage just to have the opportunity to save a penalty against them to win a game. 

We have a chance to really fuck them over at the weekend. Hope the boys step up, get in their face, and show them that we aren’t laying down for their wee title party. 

They're winning this league - but I’d love to rub it in their faces that it’s not against us. 

Me too mate,me too ?

3 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

I'm working. thank fuck I don't need to watch that spineless shower getting pumped again with those dirty pedo bastards I hope I'm wrong but I can see another 4 or 5 nil to the scum. The semi final performance has broken my spirit and my belief that this team has even got a chance of a draw never mind beating the cunts.

Working as well mate, they are desperate to win the title against us, would be fucking great to spoil their party on Sunday 

Just now, 2nd Flute said:

Working as well mate, they are desperate to win the title against us, would be fucking great to spoil their party on Sunday 

It would mate but can you really see the players we have stopping their party because after that last embarrassment in the semi I can't. 

24 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Just show a bit of fight and commitment. Least we ask for.

Exactly. 

A display of grit and determination wouldn't go amiss and who knows what can happen when they key attributes are forefront and present.

Fuck the taigs.

Come on Rangers!

We have only one chance in this game and that is no fucking chance. Thank fuck I didn't get an email for a ticket...........as a matter of fact last time they charged me 50 quid and I had no seat. Ok none of us stand up at the away games but still had no seat !

Not sure if I can even stomach watching it on the box.

Archived