Jack Rodwell

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5659989/Sunderland-manager-Chris-Coleman-admits-hes-unsure-Jack-Rodwells-whereabouts.html

Even though part of the blame must lie with the idiots that gave him the contract he is ripping the piss.  Just one of the reasons why I'm starting to hate modern football.

‘We’re stuck with a player that doesn’t want to play for Sunderland and wants to leave, but then where’s he going to leave and go to?

‘He doesn’t want to play for us. The stumbling block is the contract.’ 

It sounds like they've landed their very own version of Michael O'Halloran.

3 hours ago, Dickie said:

Is It not the club that are trying to force him out because of his wages. Coleman knows Rodwell is training with youths he is a smarmy cunt. I don’t see what rodwell has done wrong.

I had heard that he declares himself injured anytime he gets near the first team. I agree with you on Coleman though.

Strange to think him and Dan gosling were playing for Everton In  2010 and looked impressive. Gosling now the better of the 2.  

If we could get a player like rodwell on a free and get him focussed on his football and feeling part of a big club we could sell back to england for a decent fee.