Under 20’s two day tournament in Lille

K.A.I

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Lille is a city in France

Or to be precise, it's a city at the northern tip of France, in French Flanders. On the Deûle River, near France's border with Belgium, it is the capital of the Hauts-de-France region and the prefecture of the Nord department.

As of 2009, Lille had a population of 226,827 within its administrative limits, and an urban population of 1,015,744, making it the fifth largest urban area in France after Paris, Lyon, Marseille and Toulouse.

44 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

Or to be precise, it's a city at the northern tip of France, in French Flanders. On the Deûle River, near France's border with Belgium, it is the capital of the Hauts-de-France region and the prefecture of the Nord department.

As of 2009, Lille had a population of 226,827 within its administrative limits, and an urban population of 1,015,744, making it the fifth largest urban area in France after Paris, Lyon, Marseille and Toulouse.

Any chance of an update on this as it’s from 2009 ffs. 

53 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

It’s the 17’s that are in Lille for a tournament waiting on details for it will post them when I get them. 

Cheers thought it was 20’s my mates notorious for giving me stupid info hence why I asked on here if anyone else knew