Douglas Park

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Heard tonight from a source close to the club two things:

1) Douglas Park is taking over the ownership and running of the club. 

King may not be around for much longer.

2) When asked about who the new manager is to be the response was that the club know and it’s an appointment that nobody would see coming. 

Makes me think Gerrard is the one coming in. 

Not going to start saying who it came from as not worth the hassle at my end, but it’s someone I know, trust and who is well connected with the club. 

Better be Kenny's neighbour or it is fucking bollocks!

2 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Heard tonight from a source close to the club two things:

1) Douglas Park is taking over the ownership and running of the club. 

King may not be around for much longer.

2) When asked about who the new manager is to be the response was that the club know and it’s an appointment that nobody would see coming. 

Makes me think Gerrard is the one coming in. 

Not going to start saying who it came from as not worth the hassle at my end, but it’s someone I know, trust and who is well connected with the club. 

Bollocks from top to bottom 

1 hour ago, Fred H Crawford said:

If G Park , who let's not forget was only appointed to the Board to look after his Dad's interests due to Dougie's personal issues at that time , managed to survive the Pedro fiasco , then I think it's safe to say that we're lumbered with him for the time being . Another one who brings fuck all to the Boardroom along with murray and johnstone .

This has been done to death, I am going to flog the same question again - what does the massively successful AJ actually do? I really was hoping when he got involved again he would actually 'exploit' the North American market and so on, heh getting us involved in a pre season TV screened 4 team tournament or something as simple as that.......but he with all his contacts and influence has not even managed that.

1 hour ago, Smell the hotdog said:

If King is ready to move aside why the fuck is Park allowing him to pick the next manager?

Park will be left carrying the can for the inevitable shitshow that’s about to take place.

Who is buying the players that have been mentioned lately when we don't even have a manager, another shitstorm that any good managers would avoid like the plague.

7 minutes ago, RDFM said:

She had a season ticket in the Copland for 20 years, I doubt she hates us. 

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Shes a fan mate and she wouldn't take any shit 

4 minutes ago, markem said:

Did it not emerge she was a season book holder of ours for many years?  

Edit - aye as above, 20+ years  

Yet she cuts our allocation 2 or 3 times during her reign with the taigs in tact? 

I don’t care if she had a season ticket decades ago she’s one of them now and no friend of Rangers at all 

people can sure change 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Yet she cuts our allocation 2 or 3 times during her reign with the taigs in tact? 

I don’t care if she had a season ticket decades ago she’s one of them now and no friend of Rangers at all 

people can sure change 

Looking out for the interest of her employer first. Wouldn't expect anything less. 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

people can sure change 

They can mate and I’m not going to defend her as know little of her truth be told however in her responsibility to those cunts she’s done nothing wrong, that we allow it to happen is where the fault lies. 

Suppose all I am saying is I wouldn’t dismiss her as a hater that couldn’t do a job for us - seems to have a bit more spine than many that walk our cooridors. 

Any way, as it stands she’s the enemy so fuck her. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Looking out for the interest of her employer first. Wouldn't expect anything less. 

Fucking bullshit - if that was the case then the tarriers allocation would have been cut too - they’d been making noises about second long before the split fixtures came out ... 

I’ll tell you something no wonder we are fucked and Scottish footballs bitches when you’ve got so called Rangers people like her at Hibs engineering that and Robertson at us who was one of the people at Motherwell in charge when they pressed the button on us to go down - fenians wet dream some Rangers support in places of power 

7 hours ago, badjon said:

This has been done to death, I am going to flog the same question again - what does the massively successful AJ actually do? I really was hoping when he got involved again he would actually 'exploit' the North American market and so on, heh getting us involved in a pre season TV screened 4 team tournament or something as simple as that.......but he with all his contacts and influence has not even managed that.

I hink he arranged the Florida Cuo participation for us during the winter break. It was organised by IMG , where he is a VP and Vice Chairman.