Myles Beerman

K.A.I

12 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Boy has potential but needs greater discipline and awareness that he is a defender first and foremost.

Far too early to write him off.

He is fucking torture but like you say is still a pup, l don't see him stepping up to the level required to be honest.

14 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Missed it mate. Think it’s Livi Utd and Dunfermline with ICT able to get into the play offs if one of utd or Dunfermline slip up

Dunfermline are at home to Dumbarton so it would be a shock if they dropped the 3 points even if ICT win away to Morton..The main game will be Dundee Hivs home game against Livingston, because if Livingston win and  Dunfermline beat Dumbarton then Dunfermline will finish 3rd and the Arabs 4th, which will hopefully see them fucked out for another season, although Dunfermline haven't had a victory over them this season with 2 defeats and 2 draws.

3 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Dunfermline are at home to Dumbarton so it would be a shock if they dropped the 3 points even if ICT win away to Morton..The main game will be Dundee Hivs home game against Livingston, because if Livingston win and  Dunfermline beat Dumbarton then Dunfermline will finish 3rd and the Arabs 4th, which will hopefully see them fucked out for another season, although Dunfermline haven't had a victory over them this season with 2 defeats and 2 draws.

Dunfermline basically need a draw.

I think if they draw then the only way they get kept out is if Inverness beat Morton by 9 goals ?

19 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Missed it mate. Think it’s Livi Utd and Dunfermline with ICT able to get into the play offs if one of utd or Dunfermline slip up

Unfortunately ICT can only catch Dunfermline. Utd are in play-offs, was really hoping they would miss out. Dunfermline's 92nd minute equalizer against ICT last weekend means ICT can't catch them .

5 hours ago, Ozblue said:

I guess who comes 3rd and who comes 4th between them doesn't make any difference to the play-offs except for who plays at home first. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I blame Windass because he screamed at him when he was a mongo and gave away the penalty against the Tarriers

Screamed at him? He should have been hung at the neck from the Copland Stand after that tackle 

19 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Changing the topic a bit I saw we hammered Leicester 6-0 on their patch this week, but was surprised to see they hammered us 6-1 earlier in the season at Ibrox (or Auchenhowie or wherever these games are played). So, has something changed at youth level since  the 2nd half of the season or have the boys just stepped it up due to playing better opposition?

The game was at Ibrox, I was there, we actually played some decent football (probably passed the ball better) but Leicester had maturity and cutting edge above us.

Fast forward to now and the catalogue of games against top European sides has seen us gain what we were missing in that match in abundance, credit to Craig Mulholland and his staff and I think our academy is going places.

On the topic of Beerman I never really rated him, thought he looked out of his depth apart from a reasonable game against Partick Thistle at home.

He came into the team at the same time as Bates, and Bates seemed to relish the chance and improved massively in the year since, I get the impression Beerman didn’t improve from the introduction to first team football.

You never really know how players will react until they get the chance.

12 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Shocking defensively, never a left back in a million years. Should be tried at LW next season (not for the 1st team) and if he's not good enough to play there then punt.

He was already a LW but was shite so moved to LB.

12 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Dunfermline basically need a draw.

I think if they draw then the only way they get kept out is if Inverness beat Morton by 9 goals ?

If that did happen then I better get the funeral suit out because my mate who is a fanatical Pars supporter will do himself in :facepalm:

On 26/04/2018 at 22:57, To Be A Ranger said:

Changing the topic a bit I saw we hammered Leicester 6-0 on their patch this week, but was surprised to see they hammered us 6-1 earlier in the season at Ibrox (or Auchenhowie or wherever these games are played). So, has something changed at youth level since  the 2nd half of the season or have the boys just stepped it up due to playing better opposition?

Aye big change Murty left the youths