Murty thinks it’s his

I'll never forgive him for getting it tactically completely wrong in the cup SF, the most important OF game this season, once the league was gone. Set us up to contain them and that is not how you play the Tarriers. 

I could have done a better job. Probably picked a similar 11 but have told them to close down every inch of space in front of celtic when they had the ball rather than lay off them and let them come to us. Suicide.

Then to not have the courage to hold his hand up and say he got it wrong and don't blame the players just compounded it. I am not saying the players were blameless but a good manager wouldn't have put them in that position and if he did would have protected them afterwards. 

Even if he has learned his lesson and pulls off a stunning result on Sunday (here's hoping) it is still too little too late.  

5 hours ago, TMB said:

We wont win our remaining games.  In fact, we'll probably get pumped at the weekend and straight afterwards there will be a journalist asking - 'just a few days ago you told us 4 wins and the job was yours does this now mean you're leaving Rangers?'  Murty will be sat there with a blank look on his face like 'I don't actually know'.  

Hivs are 6/1 to finish second . It's sad to say but that is the best bet

We are definitely not finishing second

5 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

4 wins and Murty believes he could secure the job he said in his press conference today. 

He also said no-one could do a better first job than he has here

Another deluded taig, show him the door. His apartheid education is showing through. They can never hide it for long, dumb fuck.

26 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I'll never forgive him for getting it tactically completely wrong in the cup SF, the most important OF game this season, once the league was gone. Set us up to contain them and that is not how you play the Tarriers. 

I could have done a better job. Probably picked a similar 11 but have told them to close down every inch of space in front of celtic when they had the ball rather than lay off them and let them come to us. Suicide.

Then to not have the courage to hold his hand up and say he got it wrong and don't blame the players just compounded it. I am not saying the players were blameless but a good manager wouldn't have put them in that position and if he did would have protected them afterwards. 

Even if he has learned his lesson and pulls off a stunning result on Sunday (here's hoping) it is still too little too late.  

Cannot disagree with what you say. A complete bellend who commands no respect. The SF tie was a must win and he shit it. Worse than the Kenny McDowall game and that was bad!

You do never know with our board. That being said I don’t think he is really saying much wrong here. He can hardly sit in a press conference before a big game and say, “yeah I don’t have a hope in hell, I’ve been inept tactically and unable to man manage the personalities in the dressing room and we will lose against them again”. He has to talk himself and the team up and try his best. Whether he genuinely believes it or not I’m not so sure. 

Seems to me he's parked himself in a parallel universe far removed from the reality happening here on this planet and in this league and at Ibrox.   

But then again with King and his board........you never know.    Maybe he's still the only one they can afford.

1 minute ago, DrLaudrup said:

You do never know with our board. That being said I don’t think he is really saying much wrong here. He can hardly sit in a press conference before a big game and say, “yeah I don’t have a hope in hell, I’ve been inept tactically and unable to man manage the personalities in the dressing room and we will lose against them again”. He has to talk himself and the team up and try his best. 

Yip. Got to go out with all guns blazing now and a demand for some real effort and performance. 

9 hours ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

What if the tarriers arse collapsed and we go on a winning run and secure 55? (Which is mathematically possible)

:pipe: 

Hahaha

Funnily enough I had this exact discussion the other day. It would be a cause for massive celebration and I'd be eternally grateful to him, but fuck having him in charge next season.

5 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Hahaha

Funnily enough I had this exact discussion the other day. It would be a cause for massive celebration and I'd be eternally grateful to him, but fuck having him in charge next season.

What I'd give to hear the words "The helicopter is heading to Easter Road" on the final day.

Nice to dream:thumbsup:

9 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

4 wins and Murty believes he could secure the job he said in his press conference today. 

He also said no-one could do a better first job than he has here

He's right on the second part - the board wouldn't  pony up for a manager so it's between him and tam the janny. 

As for him getting the job - hes more experienced than Gerrard, let that sink in

1 minute ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

What I'd give to hear the words "The helicopter is heading to Easter Road" on the final day.

Nice to dream:thumbsup:

"The helicopter is changing direction"

Deja vu

Same venue for us. Fuck knows who they play.

Not happening though. We'll be lucky to win any of our games.