Assistant Manager

scotty1976

If as seems likely Steven Gerrard is to be our next manager, I think it makes the appointment of an Assistant Manager key.

i can’t help but feel Souness was always the big name to attract players but the team tactical driver was Sir Walter.

Maybe this scenario could be repeated? I see McAllister has been touted. Rangers man with decent experience as an Assistant.

Happy to hear others thoughts

Dickie1963 likes this

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

Fuck me, three different spellings already. This is going to be worse than Morales and Cordosa put together. McKalista out!

Reminds me of a guy I went to school with. Davy McManus. He was fuckin raging when he got his passport for the first lads holiday we all went on and his name was given as 

David McM  Anus

If the managers job goes to Gerrard, then get him to bring in Carragher seeing as he's now looking for work. He'd be handy for spitting on Tims a la El-Hadji Diouf too.

Can you imagine Gerrard, Carragher and Rossiter together at Ibrox?...

_40867275_liverpoolfans203.jpg

3 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

If as seems likely Steven Gerrard is to be our next manager, I think it makes the appointment of an Assistant Manager key.

i can’t help but feel Souness was always the big name to attract players but the team tactical driver was Sir Walter.

Maybe this scenario could be repeated? I see McAllister has been touted. Rangers man with decent experience as an Assistant.

Happy to hear others thoughts

Don't think he has been a success anywhere in managing,assisting or coaching.

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Fuck me, three different spellings already. This is going to be worse than Morales and Cordosa put together. McKalista out!

There's a guy that plays in Bundesliga 2 called Alfredo Morales, want him signed up so people can try save face when they fuck up