Mcinnes

GOAT

27 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Was on a building site talking to a joiner the day, apparently him and Mcinnes are good pals and have known each other for years.  He was gutted to turn us down but done it because he feels the clubs a mess and he’d end up the fall guy if/when it all goes wrong.  

Thank fuck either way anyway but just thought I’d share that. 

His cousin told on that very day, he was looking for 1 million  for his final big pay day and our club turned him down

I believe that version . Either way it was a bullet dodged .

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Was on a building site talking to a joiner the day, apparently him and Mcinnes are good pals and have known each other for years.  He was gutted to turn us down but done it because he feels the clubs a mess and he’d end up the fall guy if/when it all goes wrong.  

Nothing to do with him being a shitbag happy in his comfort zone at a club and supporters who don't give a fuck if they win anything - and aye we dodged a bullet 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Cool story bro! :dunno:

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

fuck up with your daft papist stories 

doorman

Door man

DOOR MAN

DOOR MAN!!!

fuck up. youre just shit stirring. clueless wank 

Fuck Derek McInnes and his worries. Puts out shitebag teams on the park and is a shitebag off it. A Rangers fan knocking back Rangers because you’re scared you wouldn’t be able to do the job. :lol: Hope he enjoys his jaunt round the English lower leagues when he gets binned at Aberdeen. 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

His cousin told on that very day, he was looking for 1 million  for his final big pay day and our club turned him down

I believe that version . Either way it was a bullet dodged .

He’s 46, why would he have been looking for a “final” payday?