Mcinnes

GOAT

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

Was on a building site talking to a joiner the day, apparently him and Mcinnes are good pals and have known each other for years.  He was gutted to turn us down but done it because he feels the clubs a mess and he’d end up the fall guy if/when it all goes wrong.  

Thank fuck either way anyway but just thought I’d share that. 

That’s most probably a lie. 

I have it in good faith he wanted to come to us, but didn’t get the job because he wasn’t allowed to bring his assistant.

Just now, gersandy said:

That’s most probably a lie. 

I have it in good faith he wanted to come to us, but didn’t get the job because he wasn’t allowed to bring his assistant.

I have it from someone I'd trust 100% who was told by Allen that Mcinnes was in his kitchen at night blethering over tactics, players best positions etc then he was dumbfounded when from nowhere Mcinnes had changed his mind apparently overnight.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I have it from someone I'd trust 100% who was told by Allen that Mcinnes was in his kitchen at night blethering over tactics, players best positions etc then he was dumbfounded when from nowhere Mcinnes had changed his mind apparently overnight.

Woke up with shit on his sheets, I heard 

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Apparently so. But it was as swift as that from all being fine to him changing his mind by morning.

I never wanted him as manager anyhow so I’m not worried 

I do think however think his wife had an influence on his decision. He has always said how much his family love sheeptown. 

It's a wee bit  interesting how many people are slating the Gerrard choice at the moment who were very vocal about McInnes being the man for us.

Not sure they should be allowed an opinion after what he's shown himself to be.

Mind you, I thought Caixinha would work out, so I'm keeping my opinions to myself for about the next 5 or 10 years.

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I never wanted him as manager anyhow so I’m not worried 

I do think however think his wife had an influence on his decision. He has always said how much his family love sheeptown. 

Not as much as he enjoyed his players wives in sheep town.

1 minute ago, TheMotor said:

It's a wee bit  interesting how many people are slating the Gerrard choice at the moment who were very vocal about McInnes being the man for us.

Not sure they should be allowed an opinion after what he's shown himself to be.

Mind you, I thought Caixinha would work out, so I'm keeping my opinions to myself for about the next 5 or 10 years.

I was largely against Mcinnes but got why we went for him.

Right now, and not saying I want him in the slightest, but he'd be fat less a gamble and risk than Gerrard. Which for me will either be kings parting gift to us or nail in his coffin.

3 hours ago, GOAT said:

Was on a building site talking to a joiner the day, apparently him and Mcinnes are good pals and have known each other for years.  He was gutted to turn us down but done it because he feels the clubs a mess and he’d end up the fall guy if/when it all goes wrong.  

Thank fuck either way anyway but just thought I’d share that. 

Wait, did you hear this in a taxi from the airport ?

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Right now, and not saying I want him in the slightest, but he'd be fat less a gamble and risk than Gerrard. Which for me will either be kings parting gift to us or nail in his coffin.

Nah. Gerrards a Champions League winner and I'm sure he's picked up a lot of ideas in his playing days. He has the makings of a great manager. His contacts will be extensive and he alone could lure some excellent players to Rangers.

Let's call it project 55:isay:

3 hours ago, RDFM said:

He’s 46, why would he have been looking for a “final” payday?

Maybe I meant final big payday 

His cousin had no reason to lie to me .He never knew I was a bear 

He told me 1 hour after it was announced 

He knew from a conversation he had night before 

Thats it .Believe it or don't 

I do 

He is a cunt and no fan of Rangers now 

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

His cousin told on that very day, he was looking for 1 million  for his final big pay day and our club turned him down

I believe that version . Either way it was a bullet dodged .

Don't know or care what version it is , but you're last sentence is all that matters eejay  - it was a bullet dodged . 

A guy from aberdeen walks into his bedroom with a sheep on a leash & says, 'honey this is the cow I sleep with when you have a headache'.

His wife laying in bed sits up & says, 'if you weren't such an idiot you'd know that that is a sheep not a cow'. 

The husband says 'I was actually talking to the sheep'.

Anyway, fuck mcinnes. 

Those taking the piss out of McInnes, and I have done plenty of pisstaking as well by the way - the likelyhood is the sheep will be in second place after this weekend.

We need to get our own house in order, because at this moment in time we are a joke. It isn't too much of a stretch to see McInnes taking 2nd place this year.

We could easily end up 3rd or 4th all thanks to the board.