apathy in FF

starofdavid

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Fair enough . Apologies if I have got you wrong mate

What did you said about Gerrard ??

Just basically it's a huge gamble that worries me, we have youth coach taking over another youth coach, though with less managerial experience that the one we already have. Though if he does get appointed, he'll get our full support as per  usual .

And that,  I get the enthusiasm, but IMO it's cringeworthy as fuck for grown men to be shouting choo choo and posting Thomas the tank engine pictures at any time, but especially when nothing has even been confirmed. 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: folk Moaning about moderation on FF where what happens on here dissenting voice from the ‘group opinion’ are just shouted down! Just a different form of censorship if your not with the herd. 

It you spouted half your pish that you do on here you’d be banned in 10mins. It’s not moaning, it’s a fact. I am not surprised that you don’t see it though????

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: folk Moaning about moderation on FF where what happens on here dissenting voice from the ‘group opinion’ are just shouted down! Just a different form of censorship if your not with the herd. 

To be fair though, at least the threads rarely get pulled on here.

9 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

It's posted above ...

cheers..yup,got in via your said link,but funnily enough i still cant get it by going thro the forum page by page,obviously i did not go thro every page,just the first few 

8 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Just basically it's a huge gamble that worries me, we have youth coach taking over another youth coach, though with less managerial experience that the one we already have. Though if he does get appointed, he'll get our full support as per  usual .

And that,  I get the enthusiasm, but IMO it was cringeworthy as fuck for grown men to be shouting choo choo and posting Thomas the tank engine pictures at any time, but especially when nothing has even been confirmed. 

I agree with all that

Tbh though . Whoever we get in will seem like a gamble . It is the final roll of the dice . It is really

Get this one wrong and the mutants will disappear over the horizon  .

Think you are generally quite a positive poster . That is to be admired with all the loons like myself on here .

However . I just don't think we are ever going to have success under this board . There are way too many issues . Not just with finding a manager

12 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

cheers..yup,got in via your said link,but funnily enough i still cant get it by going thro the forum page by page,obviously i did not go thro every page,just the first few 

It's on page 2. Are you new to the internet mate?

33 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

ive gone thro the 1st 3 pages on the forum,i cant see the thread you are on about ?...maybe i do need specsavers 

what page is your posts and thread on ?

I think the poster has been banned.

11 minutes ago, backup said:

I think the poster has been banned.

What poster?

Thread and posts are still there, exactly as I read it yesterday evening.

If you mean the poster who started the thread, then you're just shitstirring or telling lies again ...

32 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Absolutely. FF has got a real positive attitude at the moment with the potential new signing. On here, however, someone starts a negative thread and is  applauded for it. I would reckon over 50% of posters on here are taigs.

38 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Poor wee baby, you can say what you want here and not get banned. 

No matter how you spin it, it's a very different thing from people thinking you're retarded because you keep stating retarded opinions.

You have the choice - be retarded and have the piss taken out of you, or make some sense and have a decent discussion.

It's all in your hands BP9

15 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

These threads are tedious as fuck. Slagging off another forum and on the rare occasions I've looked on FF there's been similar ones slagging off this place.

Amazing to think we're all supposed to support the same team.

Yep, thread's dodgy as fuck. To me, the OP got what he wanted by posting it. Just what's needed, another thread where some Bears can slag other Bears off. 

All the infighting whether here about there, or vice versa is pathetic. 

Thread's still there on FF, this thread should be locked @cushynumber

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

FF is a shitehole, I got banned because my opinion didn't align with their small minded, blinkered, rigid one

Fucking sheep

Me too! Joined FF (thought it was Follow Follow rather than Fenian Fenian). My mistake.