apathy in FF

starofdavid

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You've posted some shite in your time but you've surpassed yourself here.

Go on, have the balls to name anywhere near 50% of all posters, that are in your opinion taigs.

Over to you, there must be plenty to choose from, name and shame and call them out as taigs....

By posting some shite, I take it you mean not agreeing with what you think. Ok, 50% might well be hyperbole, but there are a lot of taigs on here I would suspect.

57 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

anyone ever go on any other forums?

i used to post on a forum called Gerstalk, didnt have many members but it was a great wee forum, anyone on here ever post there?

Posted on Vanguard Bears for a while too but my account got deleted because i wasnt active enough, its one of the best Rangers forums imo but theres not as much activity as on here so most of the time id log in and id have already said my piece on here so didnt post on there and they delete the account if its not active which is fair enough i suppose, keeps the vermin out

Apart from that i used to post on a Pearl Jam forum and a graffiti forum but havent been on them in years

I sometimes post on the Virginmedia forum. It seems like everytime I post I get some kind of cyber medal or trophy to tell me I've reached a landmark, or when I login there's a PM from an admin asking me how I'm getting on and  if I'm happy with the forum. It's a real feel-good experience on there. A far cry from RM where I spend most of my time getting called a wank and being issued with warning points.

27 minutes ago, Parlaneloyal said:

Fuck me all though we are a brilliant support we are divided at times

Very true. I can never remember a time when our support was so divided. FF slagging off RM and vice versa. We seem to have forgotten who the real enemy is.

6 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

how do you know if you never signed up? Do you know a lot of cock sucking faggots that tell you about FF?

What sort of mongoloid reply is this?

You don't have to sign up to read it.

47 minutes ago, Wullie72 said:

Just got banned for posting a thread about King not making the offer on time ??

There's already a thread there on it, that's what this thread is allegedly about.

42 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Few of us on here browsed in there when this site was down.

They slagged off people in here more than we slag of Taigs

Same happens here about them, you're reading this thread for example aren't you?

It's pathetic from wherever.

Except that cum guzzling mess 5*RFC, he deserves every bit.

Wanker!

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

He'll see that as his mighty intellect has out fought you!!!!

All bow down to @Bluepeter9 and his major debating talent and well grounded common sense!!!!

:lol:

It’s on a slightly different level to debating with personal abuse and at least I have opinions of my own! You should try having your own opinion and not being a sheep! 

21 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

don't kid yourself. If you went on the way you do here on FF you wouldn't last a day.

Give it a try. 

You might get abuse on here but frankly you deserve it and you should be greatful the admin tolerate you 

:hump: Me and the admin! Love them! 

Sounds like my pro Rangers positivity would do well on FF but why preach to the converted - I’ll continue my positivity in here ty very much. It seems like this is where I am needed most. 

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Sounds like my pro Rangers positivity would do well on FF but why preach to the converted - I’ll continue my positivity in here ty very much. It seems like this is where I am needed most. 

Its true, you are like a modern day knight who is saving the internet. Awesome.

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You a very positive aren’t? just a pity you only appear to argue the positives rather start positive threads and generally just comment.

you are nothing but a contrarian 

10 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It’s on a slightly different level to debating with personal abuse and at least I have opinions of my own! You should try having your own opinion and not being a sheep! 

So wait, if I disagree with you again does that make me not a sheep because it's only you and I having this conversation? If I agree with you then it means I am bowing down from my own opinion and becoming a sheep.

Must try harder :lol:

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

You a very positive aren’t? just a pity you only appear to argue the positives rather start positive threads and generally just comment.

you are nothing but a contrarian 

I would say because of that all that surrounds @Bluepeter9 is negativity.

Kind of like a kid that constantly jumps around you all the time, making noise, not making much sense, and being overly happy. 

You can easily imagine how it would make the adults get a bit fed up, pissed off and depressed.

38 minutes ago, backup said:

Was removed immediately.

If one didn't know better, one would think you either must spend 24/7 viewing FF to see all these things, things that happen immediately for example and the other thread, or you possibly just make stuff up to suit.

You, who have a history of making stuff up ...

I'd guess DLP was removed immediately if even posted, though you do seem to be the oracle and never 'miss a trick' shall we say on FF ...

35 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

By posting some shite, I take it you mean not agreeing with what you think. Ok, 50% might well be hyperbole, but there are a lot of taigs on here I would suspect.

Hyperbole? Is that your equivalent of a lie?  Oh there's been plenty of shite, some of it just mental that it's not even worthy of folks opinions.

But I digress.

Who are the 'lot' of taigs? Surely if there's so many you can name and shame. Unless either you've thrown out a remark that you're now backtracking from at a rapid rate of knots, or you don't have the balls to go with your conviction and call folk out (and potentially put your own presence here at risk).

Interested which way this will go....

46 minutes ago, FSM said:

I sometimes post on the Virginmedia forum. It seems like everytime I post I get some kind of cyber medal or trophy to tell me I've reached a landmark, or when I login there's a PM from an admin asking me hiw I'm getting on and  if I'm happy with the forum. It's a real feel-good experience on there. A far cry from RM where I spend most of my time getting called a wank and being issued with warning points.

reported. Wank

19 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I would say because of that all that surrounds @Bluepeter9 is negativity.

Kind of like a kid that constantly jumps around you all the time, making noise, not making much sense, and being overly happy. 

You can easily imagine how it would make the adults get a bit fed up, pissed off and depressed.

Exactly 

32 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

aye nae bother Ghandi

14 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Hyperbole? Is that your equivalent of a lie?  Oh there's been plenty of shite, some of it just mental that it's not even worthy of folks opinions.

But I digress.

Who are the 'lot' of taigs? Surely if there's so many you can name and shame. Unless either you've thrown out a remark that you're now backtracking from at a rapid rate of knots, or you don't have the balls to go with your conviction and call folk out (and potentially put your own presence here at risk).

Interested which way this will go....

Firstly, please quote some of the so called " shite" I have posted. Have the courage of your convictions. 

15 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Firstly, please quote some of the so called " shite" I have posted. Have the courage of your convictions. 

I'll have a wee nosey when I have time to do it justice.

But you were first to make an allegation about taigs, must have the names to hand, so the floor is yours...

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: folk Moaning about moderation on FF where what happens on here dissenting voice from the ‘group opinion’ are just shouted down! Just a different form of censorship if your not with the herd. 

Ban this fukker

?