Major investment?

kris1984

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If there was this investment coming then why the fuck would entrust a novice with it rather than pushing our finances to get a better top end manager..

Knowing our luck, if it’s that ‘eye-watering’ we’ll end up breaking FFP regulations or something!

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Everything right now feels like more smoke and mirrors to get ST money in. 

King and co like to talk a good game. Let's see them back it up for once 

I’m a broken record on this 

bar two or three seasons our ST sales have remained roughly the same for over thirty years.  Our support are loyal and true. So what you are doing is  talking nonsense 

Why would guidi want to help us sell books. He says Gerrard is the first part of the puzzle and major investment will follow.

Exciting times ahead for the club he finished with.

Rodger Hannah of the sun backed him up also

10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

bar two or three seasons our ST sales have remained roughly the same for over thirty years.  Our support are loyal and true. So what you are doing is  talking nonsense 

Although I agree completely, you're right, you're a broken record on this, fucking boring bastard. 

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Because that's all king and co are interested in.

Yes our support is loyal and will back the club to the absolute hilt. 

But King and co won't take the chance that will change. So out comes the stories about new managers and new investments. 

11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Why would guidi want to help us sell books. He says Gerrard is the first part of the puzzle and major investment will follow.

Guidi years ago was always the Rangers correspondent for The Eve Times. Can't remember the wee Fenian they had reporting for them. Nowadays that paper is full of them.

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I always think people are far too quick to dismiss someone in the media's stories because they think they are a fenian or they don't like the newspaper.

I'm not talking about this story, just in general. Guidi could have heard what he heard but it could also be someone telling him, knowing he would put it out there.

I know the papers, the media and fenians are scummy cunts but it doesn't mean literally everything they report or say is untrue either. They sometimes get stuff right. No-one remembers the exclusives they got right in advance, just the stories that don't come to fruition.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If there was this investment coming then why the fuck would entrust a novice with it rather than pushing our finances to get a better top end manager..

As I've said, possibly linked. 

It's not about what the manager is, but all about who he is. Stevie G is a very investible commodity and it does look like he's ours. Great combination in the PR world.

King will have done his homework and after all this, may have at last put together a plan that is investible.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Guidi years ago was always the Rangers correspondent for The Eve Times. Can't remember the wee Fenian they had reporting for them. Nowadays that paper is full of them.

He did say also that he knew about the talks but didn't think it would happen now he said Gerrard will be our manager.

Archived