Our fans

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

I might get shot down for this but I’m amazed we sold out our allocation after that hiding. The players don’t deserve any more backing. 

Should never get shot down for telling it how it is.They don’t fucking deserve us!

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm prepared for the abuse but I think on this instance it just looks daft ... everyone walking out at half-time would drive home a better message.

I'd never tell anyone what to do, especially as I didn't even bother going today so they deserve to show their support whatever way they feel. Just find it frustrating that we are way too loyal and vocal in our support and should be doing something a bit different just now.

We’te defo our own worst enemy  

BridgeIsBlue and K.A.I like this

Our greatest strength is also our biggest weakness as we deserve so much better but we cannot fail to support to team in record numbers every week. 

There’s no appetite from the board to do better as long as we keep the money flowing in 

33 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm prepared for the abuse but I think on this instance it just looks daft ... everyone walking out at half-time would drive home a better message.

I'd never tell anyone what to do, especially as I didn't even bother going today so they deserve to show their support whatever way they feel. Just find it frustrating that we are way too loyal and vocal in our support and should be doing something a bit different just now.

Just think of the message it would send if we were to do so at the Killie game no matter the score at HT.Last home game of the season and no fucker left to clap them off at the end.Just what they deserve really.They put in no effort so why should we applaud them.

K.A.I and Bad Robot like this

23 minutes ago, alockh said:

Our greatest strength is also our biggest weakness as we deserve so much better but we cannot fail to support to team in record numbers every week. 

There’s no appetite from the board to do better as long as we keep the money flowing in 

Very true. Well put. Never seen it wrote out like that before but I agree.

Bad Robot and alockh like this

Stayed until the 4th went in, was clinging on to that wee bit of hope left that somehow we could salvage a draw and piss on their parade, instead they pissed all over the top of us. Really hard to watch but I'll be at the game again next week, always have been a bit daft.

They Gnu likes this